Primary sources on pre-war fascist economics (outside Germany) ?

Discussions on the economic history of the nations taking part in WW2, from the recovery after the depression until the economy at war.
Komi

Primary sources on pre-war fascist economics (outside Germany) ?

Post by Komi » 11 Dec 2020 10:56

I'm looking for primary sources on pre-war economic thought and policy within fascist states or movements outside Nazi Germany. In other words, things written by the people who actually enacted or advocated them at the time, rather than a description written by historians after the fact.

I have the book Economic Fascism: Primary Sources on Mussolini's Crony Capitalism which features translations of various economic statements and policy documents from fascist Italy, as well as The Coming Corporate State by BUF member Alexander Raven Thomson. Unfortunately I can only read English, so if the original source was in another language then I will need a recommendation for an English translation.

Komi

Re: Primary sources on pre-war fascist economics (outside Germany) ?

Post by Komi » 13 Dec 2020 21:06

Anyone know where to find a translated copy of the book The Structure of the Corporate State by Raffaello Viglione? I believe there was an English translation printed back in the 1930s.

Return to “Economy”