8cm K Vz. 30 due to length and slenderness of barrel, see weapon in the back, and you can tell the barrel is too long to be the howitzer.Sturm78 wrote:Hi all,
8cm Kanon Vz.30 or 10cm Houfnice Vz.30 ?? with Czechoslovak Army.
Image from Ebay
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007 00:25
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 04 Jul 2012 18:06
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
1) According to http://forum.valka.cz/viewtopic.php/p/331635#331635, the Skoda designation for Jugoslavian howitzers was FE, for Romanian — FE1 (earlier ones) and F2 (later). Do anybody know if there was a factory designation for Czech howitzers?
2) How do you think, what origin can be the howitzer in the Watervliet Arsenal Museum?
CRW_2607 by Kathy Montgomery, on Flickr
3) There're some extra photos in a topic called Skoda artillery in late 1930s, two here and other two here.
- Posts: 17738
- Joined: 02 Oct 2008 17:18
- Location: Spain
I found this image on EBay. I think it is a 10cm leFH30t ex-czech howitzer although I am not sure (8cm FK30t gun is another possibility)