- Posts: 18462
- Joined: 21 Jun 2004 13:21
- Location: middelburg
Near Toulon the German troops used a double twin turret , each with 2 x 34 cm K.M. 12 (f) with a maximum range of 44 k.m. the battery was called M.K.B. Cepet and was occupied with troops of the 4./M.A.A. 682 . This battery was a French coast battery that was build during the 1928-1935 half in concrete and halve in the rocks . On top of one of the 2 turrets a 10 cm M 97/17 (f) was placed .
Photo's = http://www.luftwaffe.be , Soma Brussel and Ebay .de