Forward slope

Discussions on the fortifications, artillery, & rockets used by the Axis forces.
Eax-E

Re: Forward slope

Post by Eax-E » 05 Jan 2014, 19:39

Last edited by Eax-E on 05 Jan 2014, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 05 Jan 2014, 20:11

Ok Arthur
From now on it s you who gives the plans
Our plan nr 5 has 4m 50 from the niche and that gives exatly a wall thickness of 2 meter .... not the T shape
I m not going to discus this anymore
You have the best plans
Keep up the good work my friend
it s from now on your plans that we are gonna see
with all the details like the one you posted here
Goodbye to you all
Dirk

Eax-E

Post by Eax-E » 05 Jan 2014, 20:26

Last edited by Eax-E on 05 Jan 2014, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 05 Jan 2014, 20:35

You are absolutely right my friend
From now one we gonna rely on your plans
Strange that we made all those mistakes all those years
we are fortunate you can correct them all
when we measured 4 m 50 at our 501 neu we have as usual made the wrong measurements
that goes also for our nr 13 the wall next the door is 5 m 17 ... boy we must have made mistakes
Can you give the right cm for the walls in your beatifull drawning ? it s for the men who make the 3 d drawnings like Wimve , and others
I helped these guys always
It s gonna be your turn now Arthur
i have always given drawnings in cm . You can do thisd also please ... You gonna make a lot of guys happy and you do it better than our group as i watch you do it in mm ... that we didn t do at all
Help them as i always helped them
you are the next generation hahaha

Eax-E

Post by Eax-E » 05 Jan 2014, 21:00

Dismaying post.

Just a little thing : the "nextgeneration" and I will be quickly be sick of bunkerarcheology by the current one if it goes on with this state of mind.
"A bon entendeur".

der bunkermann

Post by der bunkermann » 05 Jan 2014, 21:02

Arthur please keep professional and don't remove your posts..
If you and Dirk have a dissagreement both work it out in a normal way or do it privatly.
We are all here to learn, and if people start removing posts it sucks in the future when you search the forum and these edites discussions pop up :cry:
We are all adults, so act that way :milwink:

Nectar

Post by Nectar » 05 Jan 2014, 21:06

Pffff...

der bunkermann

Post by der bunkermann » 05 Jan 2014, 21:09

I'm also next generation (model 1982).. that's a good year growing up with bunkers and metallica (and beavis and butthead)!
But don't underestimate the old Guys, they are from the black and white television era and saw alot of atlantikwallremains that are now gone.
I think most of the dirty teksts and drawings in bunkers were made by them :thumbsup:

patrick fleuridas

Post by patrick fleuridas » 05 Jan 2014, 21:14

Hi,

With the help from Dirk Peeters drawing, the three version of 01 neu at Va 01. Do you think "kriegsregelbau" or "regebau" named

Patrick
501_Va 01_1.jpg
501_Va 01_2.jpg
501_Va 01_3.jpg

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 05 Jan 2014, 21:32

We have several in the BRV archive
What puzzles me is that the three at Va 01 are different
one has antennas , has has no niches at all and one has two great niches in the gaslock ....
I m sorry guys to have not all the answers
I ll think the plans for Patrick are good
PS Bunkermann
I am always willing to change our plans , we did that many times in the past, that s why sometimes old plans are popping up with errors
and i like to exchange but as you said it has to be as adults , when you mark mm instead of cm that s no progress that making fun
As i said in the first place not al 501 neu s are drawn by lack of time and if you are going to discuss a plan please discuss it with proper measurements that you did take , for me that are proofs but not with a hastily drawn plan with no measurements at all
you have to compare a plan with the exact position and then we can open discussions
So end of these silly things
I m gonna search the BRV now

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 05 Jan 2014, 21:39

We have many 501 with that outher wall but with the original wall still two meters ....
00 2 m.jpg
I like to know if here the roof is also poured at the same time or is this wall later added
Anyway i see in this frontwall a Tobruk like they used to be with the 141c in the 15 KVA G sector
many questions still remain
here a 501 neu from the vinetta bttr
501 neu plan.jpg
and that is the same as Va 01

der bunkermann

Post by der bunkermann » 05 Jan 2014, 22:29

I justed wanted to reply that some of the 501s at batterie vineta were the same as the bottom drawing by patrick 8-)

The other you post is coastline wn. of the festung, i think peter de krom can help you. I visit one of them and that had everything poured in one time.
They are so deep buried in the dunes that if they would been built without the hall in front they probably received stairs in the entrance.
Other bunkers in this sandy dunes dit anyway..

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 05 Jan 2014, 22:36

Yes Bunkermann Many types in the dunes have this kind of protection , VF 2a , 134 and other types
but we must look carefully at this because on an entrance the blockhaus has straight outerwalls , and after two meters they have concave outerwalls that gives many times the impression we have a T entrance
That s why we (if possible) measure from door to outerwall of the blockhaus
On our plans you can see if we measure this , if anything is written then its measured , if nothing is written on that wall we have not measured it ....you can look at all our plans when something is without numbers for the lenght then it is not measured otherwise ill put the cm by the side (hope you all understand my english)
Dirk

Eax-E

Post by Eax-E » 06 Jan 2014, 12:13

Hello Tim,
der bunkermann wrote: We are all here to learn, [...]
We are all adults, so act that way :milwink:
Obviously some persons don't want to learn from me and still don't admit when they make errors. So I'll let them take mesurements and removing materials in bunkers on their side. I must be a too early model (1992) to be heard seriously :lol:

Arthur the "youg assohole" (sic)

dirk Peeters

Post by dirk Peeters » 06 Jan 2014, 13:01

Jos post a plan from Va 01 in februari 2013 (see on top page 1 of this topic) and you can see clearly that one has the T model so you didn t have to say our plans are false
Our plan posted by Jos is the one you posted , i ll post other plans
But if one has that T model that don t mean they all have
with several different models of one type in one StP it s easy to say that the plans are wrong ( i l give plan A and you look at plan B etc , that gives at other members of this forum ideas that are wrong
Look at the plans of Patrick Fleuridas You can see several different models of this type or version of the 501 (with or without T entrance from 1 m 30 at the most)
and This difference has nothing to do with our goal of the 501 neu which its most important feature is the Original outerwall reduced to one meter instead of two meters
Please when a plan is false or has errors try first to determine which plan is posted and then give some proof , and as we act like this these stupid misunderstandings don t take place
We all know there are differences between each bunker so please don t say at forums that our plans are false
That gives no value at all at this forum
Stick to facts and give your own plans with measurememts , and you must have them otherwise you can t be sure that a given plan is false
Other idea is you open a topic for Va 01 and there we can discuss each different bunker with aerial pictures , plans interior picturs and so one , so no misunderstanding can take place
I don t criticize your work or plans , i never did
so i ll hope that you don t do that anymore
And you can also give an MP and we can discuss this by ourselves
I ve respected your work and helped you a lot with plans and documents and Original maps . Lets continue to respect each other work please
all the members of this forum are for peace and now that things in france are getting calmer and pecaefull between AC and me
don t start another one please
Dirk

Return to “Fortifications, Artillery, & Rockets”