TODT's works in Peenemünde

Discussions on the fortifications, artillery, & rockets used by the Axis forces.
otis68

TODT's works in Peenemünde

Post by otis68 » 11 Nov 2019, 23:41

Good afternoon.I apologize for my English. I am from Russia and write here through an online translator. There is such a question about TODT's works in Peenemünde. Walter Dornberger mentions in his memoirs that at the beginning of the work on the creation of the complex in Peenemünde almost all stages of construction involved employees TODT. It would be very interesting to know if there are drawings of those structures. Command bunkers. Test bench. Warehouses of alcohol and liquid oxygen. Fire extinguishing system on pad for V2

jazote

Re: TODT's works in Peenemünde

Post by jazote » 12 Nov 2019, 09:50

otis68 wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 23:41
Good afternoon.I apologize for my English. I am from Russia and write here through an online translator. There is such a question about TODT's works in Peenemünde. Walter Dornberger mentions in his memoirs that at the beginning of the work on the creation of the complex in Peenemünde almost all stages of construction involved employees TODT. It would be very interesting to know if there are drawings of those structures. Command bunkers. Test bench. Warehouses of alcohol and liquid oxygen. Fire extinguishing system on pad for V2
Here is a map :
PeenemundeMap.jpg
Regards
JLM

otis68

Re: TODT's works in Peenemünde

Post by otis68 » 13 Nov 2019, 20:37

Thanks. But I already have a map of PEENEMUNDE. But the plans of the buildings on this map, alas I have not found. It would be interesting to see.

Return to “Fortifications, Artillery, & Rockets”