1. Creation of an equivalent of general army - tank group, for the principle divide and rule. Hitler opposed the interests of tanks to infantry.
2. have rejected Marx's plan in favor of Barbarossa. 3 groups of armies on east front for creation of the interest conflict between them and sabotage are formed.
4. On June 25, 1941 have ordered to create 2 coppers near Volkovysk and Minsk. Von Bock planned to come to Smolensk. Russians have received more time for concentration of reserves. Germans could break in parts quicker.
5. the order to surround Leningrad instead of his capture
6. On June 26 have stopped the 56th tank corps of Manstein on Dvina, under the pretext of pulling up of forces on flanks. Russians have received time for strengthening of defense near Leningrad
7. have forbidden blow to Leningrad from the South. The tank corps went east along the tank of inaccessible terrain.
8. For a month have stopped approach of 41 tank corps in the direction of Leningrad under the pretext of pulling up of forces on flanks
9. have ordered to attack 18 armies Estonia, instead of blocking. Blow force to Leningrad has been weakened
10. have divided the troops attacking Leningrad into 3 groups, due to the lack of maneuver the blow on each site has been weakened
11. have forbidden to take Kiev in July
12. have rejected von Bok's offer to take Moscow in July
13. have rejected Halder's plan to take Moscow in August
14. have ordered to create the Umansky copper, instead of blow to the North of Ukraine
15. have ordered to take the Crimea, blow force to the Caucasus has been weakened
16. have turned the 2nd tank group of Guderian to Kiev
17. have forbidden to block Leningrad blow through Neva. have thought up blow to Tikhvin
18. have forbidden preparation for army for war in the winter. Under the pretext of influence of such preparation on mralny spirit of army. War has to be won till winter.
19.Narrow ring of an environment near Vyazma. Von Bock planned to close pincers to the east.
20. have ordered to surround the Bryansk front, have stretched the front of offensive at Moscow. Time of advance has to the east increased.
21.The stop order in December, 1941, the front line was stretched with a conclusion of large forces in inaction
22. have dismissed many generals under the pretext of their fault for defeats.
23. On December 19 have personally headed overland army
24. On December 5 have made the order in 1942 to attack the Caucasus. have brought 2 groups of armies in inaction.
About errors of 1942-1945 later