The worst moment for Germans on the Eastern front

Discussions on High Command, strategy and the Armed Forces (Wehrmacht) in general.
Ironmachine

Re: The worst moment for Germans on the Eastern front

Post by Ironmachine » 30 Aug 2018, 08:25

jesk wrote:In Hungary, for example, and Spain, the low productivity of nations. The European Union, which arose after the defeat of the Axis in the World War, enables poor nations to live better than they could. In Germany the standard of living would be like in Qatar, Spain's salaries 400 euros. The name one is Europeans. But the difference in the productivity of nations is colossal.
You should look at some real data before posting your nonsense, in that way you could hide your ignorance and avoid some embarrassment (even though I doubt you can feel it). But this has nothing to do at all with "the worst moment for Germans on the Eastern front" and as your point here seems to be to make a national insult toward those who do not share your ideas (clearly evidenced by you talking only about Hungary and Spain), surely you are not interested with hard data and it is useless to make any effort to educate you.
jesk wrote:Religious people before the war were expecting the arrival of a great leader, who would bring order to the planet. The United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the currency of the euro about all this, Hitler could say - I did it.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
The Muslims of Persia, Arabia, Turkestan solemnly keep the legend of Muntazar, which in the near future will lay the foundation of the New Era. "..."
High Japanese scientists openly speak about the coming Avatar. Educated Brahmins, drawing wisdom from Vishnu Purana and the Deva-Bhagavata Purana, will say beautiful texts about Kalki-Avatar. And add that this New Era, unlike the past, will come swiftly. "..."
In 1924, a learned lama, a worthy disciple of the founder of the monastery, told us, standing in front of the image of the Lord of the future:
"It's true that the time of the Great Coming has approached.On our prophecies, the era of Shambhala has already begun.Rigden Japo, the Lord of Shambhala, is already preparing his unconquerable army for the last battle, all His employees and Leaders have already incarnated." ... "
In the monastery of Chumby, there is a large image of the last battle of Shambhala. In this picture you can see a lot of warriors hurrying from all over the world to take part in the great battle of spiritual victory. "Another lama said:
"Tradition from the old Tibetan book." Under the symbolic names, the movements of the Dalai Lama and the Tashi Lama, already fulfilled, are described there, and special physical signs of rulers are described, under which the country falls under the monkeys' control, but then recovers, and then somebody comes. the term can be counted in twelve years. "This will be released in 1936." "..."
And there you go, setting a new record in the world of conspiracy theories. :lol:

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 30 Aug 2018, 09:24

Ironmachine wrote:
30 Aug 2018, 08:25
You should look at some real data before posting your nonsense, in that way you could hide your ignorance and avoid some embarrassment (even though I doubt you can feel it). But this has nothing to do at all with "the worst moment for Germans on the Eastern front" and as your point here seems to be to make a national insult toward those who do not share your ideas (clearly evidenced by you talking only about Hungary and Spain), surely you are not interested with hard data and it is useless to make any effort to educate you.
When I said, Hitler wanted to lose war. The question arises why he needs it. To make Europeans and especially lagging nations happy. Spain without Hitler is Belarus. In Belarus salaries 300-400 euros, pensions 100-150.
And there you go, setting a new record in the world of conspiracy theories. :lol:
It is right. I also make fun of World War II. There is no material for serious analysis. :milsmile:

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 30 Aug 2018, 19:17

jesk wrote:When I said, Hitler wanted to lose war. The question arises why he needs it. To make Europeans and especially lagging nations happy. Spain without Hitler is Belarus. In Belarus salaries 300-400 euros, pensions 100-150
Then the question arise why he wanted it. To give you the opportunity to develop a conspiracy theory so that you have something to do?
And I have to tell you, again, that you should look at some real data before posting your nonsense, in that way you could hide your ignorance and avoid some embarrassment (even though I doubt you can feel it). Look at some real economic data before you begin to talk about something you utterly ignore, that is, Spain's economy.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 30 Aug 2018, 21:56

Ironmachine wrote:
30 Aug 2018, 19:17
Then the question arise why he wanted it. To give you the opportunity to develop a conspiracy theory so that you have something to do?
And I have to tell you, again, that you should look at some real data before posting your nonsense, in that way you could hide your ignorance and avoid some embarrassment (even though I doubt you can feel it). Look at some real economic data before you begin to talk about something you utterly ignore, that is, Spain's economy.
Hitler was too much wrong. On the question whether it is possible to make a mistake 500 times in a row and not to make the right decision, my answer is no. It could only happen intentionally.

Concerning the economy of Spain, since January 1986 the country is a member of the EU. Result on the face. All your prosperity is on subsidies from Germany, Holland, Austria, Finland. Southern Europe has always been a weak link.
Table GDP per capita. Since 1986 rapid growth coincided with the entry into the European Union.

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 31 Aug 2018, 08:23

jesk wrote:Hitler was too much wrong. On the question whether it is possible to make a mistake 500 times in a row and not to make the right decision, my answer is no. It could only happen intentionally.
Your answer has no value at all, because it's based on false premises
jesk wrote:Concerning the economy of Spain, since January 1986 the country is a member of the EU. Result on the face. All your prosperity is on subsidies from Germany, Holland, Austria, Finland. Southern Europe has always been a weak link.
Table GDP per capita. Since 1986 rapid growth coincided with the entry into the European Union.
Quousque tandem abutere, jesk, patientia nostra?
That's the problem when you talk about things you don't know. You just repeat like a parrot whatever propaganda suits your agenda, but that does not make it true.
Yes, Spain is a member of EU since 1986. And yes, in general there has been an economic growth since then. But correlation does not imply causation, even you should know that. Spain's prosperity is not due to subsidies from Germany, Holland, Austria or Finland (those last two countries entered the UE in 1995, nine years after Spain became a member!). If you want to take a look at GDP per capita tables, don't begin in 1986, look earlier. You would be surprised!
And in the end, it doesn't even matter. It is impossible to teach anything to a man that believes that:
jesk wrote:Hitler wanted to lose war. [...] To make Europeans and especially lagging nations happy.
jesk wrote:Religious people before the war were expecting the arrival of a great leader, who would bring order to the planet. The United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the currency of the euro about all this, Hitler could say - I did it.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 31 Aug 2018, 21:24

I quoted Edgar Cayce earlier. He is listed on a par with Nostradamus. Religious sources, unlike historians, called Hitler an exceptionally positive character.

http://www.edgarcaysi.narod.ru/priyma_53.html

In the mid-thirties, Edgar Cayce gave another erroneous forecast, wrongly assessing the hypnotic trance motives that guided Adolf Hitler, who came at that time to power in Germany.
The "readings" claimed that Hitler's supreme goal was more than noble. It boils down to the unification of all of Europe into a common democratic state. Hitler, according to "reading" about him, was to bring happiness to the peoples of Europe, general material prosperity and "higher democratic and ethical principles."
"Principles", implanted in Europe by Hitler, are well known. They were realized through concentration camps, gas chambers, crematorium furnaces. And through the bloody meat grinder of the Second World War, which he started.

Germans could win the war even in May 1945. Kesselring and Dönitz, who made the decision to surrender, might ask a simple question. Why the Russians are storming Berlin, we still hold Norway and Italy and the Baltic states. Attempts to answer the question could lead them to a continuation of the war. But Hitler's deception was a success. Weakened the defense of the central regions, in every possible way depicted from this global defeat.

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 01 Sep 2018, 08:57

jesk wrote:I quoted Edgar Cayce earlier. He is listed on a par with Nostradamus. Religious sources, unlike historians, called Hitler an exceptionally positive character.
Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus... Every time that I think that your arguments could not get any lower, you manage to surprise me.
By the way, it seems that you fail to note that the quote you post calls Cayce's forecast "erroneous". :D
jesk wrote:Germans could win the war even in May 1945. Kesselring and Dönitz, who made the decision to surrender, might ask a simple question.
Then we have a problema, Houston. Because we (You) know (think) that Hitler wanted to lose the war, as he was
jesk wrote:Germany's main enemy
and he was
jesk wrote:engaged in sabotage in the military field.
He did his best to lose the war, though little by little because he, as an undercover agent (who was his master?), could not risk to be discovered even though by December 1941 he had managed to obtain the
jesk wrote:unconditional surrender of German generals to Hitler
And Hitler wanted to lose the war to fulfill his dream:
jesk wrote:The United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the currency of the euro about all this, Hitler could say - I did it.
Because what Hitler really wanted was the creation of an European Union
jesk wrote:To make Europeans and especially lagging nations happy
and to
jesk wrote:enables poor nations to live better than they could.
Because Hitler's ultimate goal was allowing Spain to prosper
jesk wrote:on subsidies from Germany, Holland, Austria, Finland.
Well, this is pure nonsense, of course, but now you take one step beyond. Because, if Germany could win the war even in May 1945, when Hitler was no longer alive to make his mistakes, then why did Kesselring and Dönitz surrender? They both had to be also undercover agents. They had to want a future with the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the currency of the euro. They had to be worried about the happiness of the Europeans, and particularly of the lagging nations. Their ultimate goal had to be that Spain should be granted subsidies after 1986. And most importantly, surely they also made many mistakes during the war on purpose so that Germany would lose the war.
untitled.png
untitled.png (89.16 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Last edited by Ironmachine on 01 Sep 2018, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 01 Sep 2018, 09:02

jesk wrote: I also make fun of World War II. There is no material for serious analysis.
This thread desperately need a moderator.
To close it.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 01 Sep 2018, 21:18

Ironmachine wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 08:57
Well, this is pure nonsense, of course, but now you take one step beyond. Because, if Germany could win the war even in May 1945, when Hitler was no longer alive to make his mistakes, then why did Kesselring and Dönitz surrender? They both had to be also undercover agents. They had to want a future with the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the currency of the euro. They had to be worried about the happiness of the Europeans, and particularly of the lagging nations. Their ultimate goal had to be that Spain should be granted subsidies after 1986. And most importantly, surely they also made many mistakes during the war on purpose so that Germany would lose the war.untitled.png
You can not support the discussion about the fighting. There is not enough knowledge about military theory. Grabbed for a moment, it seems to you funny. But why are people writing books about this, I can not on the forum !? As proof, I have 500 errors made by Hitler. Hitler is dumb or his commentators have a poorly developed intellect?

http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 01 Sep 2018, 22:37

jesk wrote:You can not support the discussion about the fighting. There is not enough knowledge about military theory. Grabbed for a moment, it seems to you funny. But why are people writing books about this, I can not on the forum !? As proof, I have 500 errors made by Hitler. Hitler is dumb or his commentators have a poorly developed intellect?

http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html
No, wait, this gets even better. Hallet is clearly wrong, Hitler was not a British agent. How can I know? Let's take a look at the evidence (or at what jesk pretends to be evidence, at least):
  • Hitler wanted to lose the war, no way he could make so many mistakes if not on purpose. So he could not be a good German, he must be a double agent for a foreign power.
  • But why did Hitler want to lose the war? Because he wanted the European Union to be created, so he could not be a British agent: the British are making a "brexit", no way they could have wanted an European Union in the first place.
  • Why did Hitler want an European Union? Because he was worried about the happiness of the lagging nations of Europe; he wanted an European Union so that Spain would enter it in 1986 (apparently no one told the European Union about Hitler's intentions, so Spain was not accepted into the Union until that late date) and could prosper on subsidies from Germany, Holland, Austria and Finland. It is evident that Hitler was an Spanish agent.
  • But of course, he could not be an agent of the Spanish Republic, because he supported the rebels during the Spanish Civil War. So it is clear that he was an agent of Franco. So Franco was the real master mind behind the creation of the European Union.
  • But Hitler began his political career in 1919 when he joined the German Workers' Party. But in 1919 Franco was simply a major in the Spanish Army with no political power and no hint that he would be in any position of power in the foreseeable future. So how could he make Hitler to work for him?
  • Well, Franco had already been in Africa. So probably the muslims of Morocco knew that "the Muslims of Persia, Arabia, Turkestan solemnly keep the legend of Muntazar, which in the near future will lay the foundation of the New Era" and recognized Franco for the Muntazar...
Well, that's enough. I can't hold back my laughter any longer.
untitled.png
untitled.png (89.16 KiB) Viewed 1187 times

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 01 Sep 2018, 23:05

Israel almost forgot. Hitler is involved in the founding of the Jewish state. Many coincidences, after the defeat of Hitler, emerged the United Nations, the international monetary fund, the EU, NATO. All these processes could be calculated before the war. In 1945 the golden age of the Jewish people began. After Hitler, no one else dares to offend the Jews.

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 02 Sep 2018, 08:56

jesk wrote:Israel almost forgot. Hitler is involved in the founding of the Jewish state.
Yes, of course. He tried to left no one to populate the new Jewish state, but that was just an accident.
jesk wrote:Many coincidences, after the defeat of Hitler, emerged the United Nations, the international monetary fund, the EU, NATO.
Don't just stop there, there are many more coincidences. After the defeat of Hitler, emerged the Warsaw Pact, the COMECON, the Non-Aligned Movement, the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Panama Canal Zone was turned over to Panama, Lady Di died, Spain won the Football World Cup, and man reached the moon (where Hitler, that really didn't kill himself in 1945, is living in a secret Nazi base under the protection of grey humanoids from some far-flung planet).
untitled.png
untitled.png (46.29 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
jesk wrote:All these processes could be calculated before the war. In 1945 the golden age of the Jewish people began. After Hitler, no one else dares to offend the Jews.
That's probably because in your universe the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, the Six-Day War, the Yom Kippur War or the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel, for example, never happened. But for your information, in the universe where rational people live, they did happen.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 02 Sep 2018, 19:42

Ironmachine wrote:
02 Sep 2018, 08:56
Yes, of course. He tried to left no one to populate the new Jewish state, but that was just an accident.
In 1931, only 175,000 Jews lived in Palestine and this is 30 years after the Zionists declared their intention to create Israel. Active work began to be conducted only after Hitler came to power. Jews in Europe were many, but they did not want to go to Israel. The Arabs did not want to see. And only after the war the US, the USSR and Germany began to support Jews in the Middle East.

Don't just stop there, there are many more coincidences. After the defeat of Hitler, emerged the Warsaw Pact, the COMECON, the Non-Aligned Movement, the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Panama Canal Zone was turned over to Panama, Lady Di died, Spain won the Football World Cup, and man reached the moon (where Hitler, that really didn't kill himself in 1945, is living in a secret Nazi base under the protection of grey humanoids from some far-flung planet).
In fact, everything is logical. After the war, the US remained in Europe to protect it from the USSR and Germany. Before Hitler, there was no such need. USSR in general no one really took. Hitler forced to respect and fear Stalin.
That's probably because in your universe the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, the Six-Day War, the Yom Kippur War or the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel, for example, never happened. But for your information, in the universe where rational people live, they did happen.
The war of 1948, according to the testimony of the Jews, was the most difficult. In 1967, the USSR misinformed Israel about preparing a strike by Jews for Syria. When Egypt pulled the troops to the borders, it turned out there was the main force of Israel. Before the 6-day war there was collusion between the USSR and Israel. It was then that the Gaza Strip and the West Bank were occupied.

From 1933 to 1945, Hitler was the Master of the Planet Earth. Never before or after in the hands of one person did so much power concentrate. To lead Germany to defeat, how to make an elephant through a coal ear.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 03 Sep 2018, 01:49

After reading these reqally weird and strange comments to a basic question, I do not know what to write, lets get back to the header question,, worst moment .. I say Stalingrad and then Kursk..

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 07:39

Mark in Cleveland, Tn. wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 01:49
After reading these reqally weird and strange comments to a basic question, I do not know what to write, lets get back to the header question,, worst moment .. I say Stalingrad and then Kursk..
Of my observations, 95-99% of those interested in military history do not know the military theory. How and why battles are won. When I hear Stalingrad and Kursk it is lol. The Battle of Kursk was to begin in March 1943, Hitler postponed the beginning of the attack, on July 13, he stopped the Germans.

Return to “German Strategy & General German Military Discussion”