Himmler's mistress

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
WTW26

Post by WTW26 » 24 May 2004, 14:31

Does anyone know the fate of Helge Himmler?

nanette

hedwig's friend

Post by nanette » 19 Aug 2004, 13:46

PHILDHB wrote:Hedwick Potthast joined the Reichsführers personal staff after graduating from the Industrial College in Mannheim in 1935. She started as a secretary in the typing pool, but very soon became one of Himmlers personal assistants.
The affair became troublesome for Himmler when Hedwick became pregnant with their first child in early 42, as she was lodging with a local family & he could not bring himself to get divorced, he had to find her somewhere to live. However as one of the only leading Nazis without his hand in the till, he had no money. Consequently, he went cap in hand to Martin Bormann at the Reich Chancellery to borrow money. Bormann allowed him 80,000 marks, and with it Himmler had a house built it Berchtesgarten-Schönau which was called `Haus Schneewinkellehen`.
As this was close by to Bormanns summer house a relationship developed between Hedwig & Bormanns wife Gerda & consequently a closer tie between Himmler & Bormann, a development which may have affected the course of the war.
Hedwig had two children to Himmler, Helge in 42, & Nanette Dorothea in 44.
After the war however the trail went cold in my research, I will watch this to see if anybody else has it.
Best regards, Phil.
Incidentally: I have Hedwigs father as a businessman in Mannheim, maybe a retired Sergeant Mjor?

Haus Schneewinkellehen is not so closer with Bormann's house and if there was a frienship between Haschen and Gerda it wasn't deep,as H.H and Bormann are always had been afraid of each other, so i dont' think
that may have affected the course of the war. Now ¡'m going to visit all Obersaltzberg and I will take some photos of all this and I'll send them on web next month.
Has someone a photo of Haschen ?
I dont' find it everywere

Thanks a lot, bie frida

Emilia

Post by Emilia » 25 Mar 2005, 10:29

I think I've seen a picture of Hedwig Potthast. I will try to find it again.

Helge

Re: Himmler's mistress

Post by Helge » 12 Jun 2010, 08:43

Last edited by Helge on 13 Jun 2010, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
Sota ei päätä kuka on oikeassa, vain sen että kuka on jäljellä.
War does not decide who is right but only those who are left.

giselher

Post by giselher » 12 Jun 2010, 10:58

my Spanish is not that good, but total nonsense if you ask me. What does the article want to say anyway, what point does it want to make? Tilman

If I understand, the article wants to say that somebody has the feeling that he is Himmlers grandson, the son of his illegitimate daughter from Hedwig Potthast. But I don't understand why he thinks that way, and I did not understand any of the reasons that he is giving. Maybe there are no real ones. Besides that, the article seems to be a whole pile of name-dropping without too much reasoning. Again, my Spanish is not so good but that is what I made out of it.
Last edited by giselher on 12 Jun 2010, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

Helge

Post by Helge » 12 Jun 2010, 12:44

Sorry!

OBSESSION / THE STRANGE STORY OF WILLIAM
DOWN THE GRANADA OF HITLER SAYS ...
... By parents. His mother would Himmler's daughter. Guillermo is the insane asylum. Your family album is filled with an obsession parecidos.Historia

I know my true identity has been concealed me for a long time ... My father never told me anything about his family and my mother and my grandmother stubbornly silent about what is obvious, my great physical resemblance to Himmler, the head of the Gestapo ... All are silent except for Petra, the German girl I wanted to know when I worked at a hotel in Formentera and later visited me in Granada in 1979 to tell them gently about my resemblance to her grandfather. "His name was Heinrich Himmler, would you know? Was the head of the Gestapo "...».

The words of William, inaccurate to time, stain the role of the autobiographical novel he's doing. He wanted holder Codename: assed, Alsedo altering the name of a great-grandmother, although the family say that the true spelling would be assed (Odessa backwards), which was amended in a record the 's' with an' l '. To another great-grandmother remembers singing accordion Guillermo "Northern Songs" and cursing foreign words so he did not understand. "Chaise" (shit in German), she cried.

Changed names, dates impossible in documents, photographs like amazing ... and a mustachioed Andalusian hypothesis: his father would be the son of Hitler and his mother, head of the Gestapo.

Two years leads and William, an electrician for 50 years with biography halfway between Malaga and Granada, tackling the puzzle of their genes. He is convinced that if he can fit in hiding after finally prove false identities in Spain of descendants of the highest leaders of the Nazi leadership. His family would be an example. Even more: the pseudonym William wants to sign the book you are writing, HH Karl, would go beyond a simple play on words: Karl by a brother who believes that "the organization" stripped him being a child. Adolf H for Hitler. H Heinrich Himmler. Because of the two genealogies, he says, drink their blood.

Madness? He shakes his head shaking and, when asked point-blank, continues to stare the journalist, who has invited his city, his home and see your photos ... Requests, yes, that neither his name nor his face is now appearing, which is afraid of being brought into the street and scoff. Or that, as has already happened, a neighbor paint a swastika next to his house. But he did not give up. This is history, and above all as possible after completion of an obsession. The hypothesis of William, surely preposterous for the bulk of historians-the face of it he just shrugs and admits, showing the pictures, that this may be "just a story like" - is that the Franco regime did much more than a bridge to escape the Nazis in transit to safe havens in America, a Frederick Forsyth novel episode in Odessa. His father had come to Spain brought from Germany by Hitler's chauffeur, Emil Maurice, and relatives of the Führer. Her mother, grandmother and other relatives of the branch Himmler. The Franco regime welcomed them here, if any, between Granada and the Costa del Sol and Spanish hiding with false identities. Until today. Only the least were discovered.

"A picture is worth a thousand words," stubbornly insists electrician, still uncanny resemblance to the head of the Gestapo, Heinrich Himmler. Theirs is an uncertain journey - "a friend tells me I have two dangers: the paranoia, if there is nothing, and the Mossad, if I have reason" - in time and against history already written. It comforting to know that his mother, with whom we speak, not making you mad. Sometimes he encourages street rumor: that if the Nazis went Albaicín at home, that if Hitler hid Franco (or Himmler would mean?) In the monastery a few years, that if a son of Martin Bormann was still dominates today in a carmen (villa) ...

What Guillermo travel bags? His recipe is homemade, not learned: books on the Third Reich that crowding on the shelves, hazy memories of family conversations cryptic ("Did you tell the child what his grandfather Heinrich? ... So is his spitting image") hours of Internet searches and a foray into the oracle of the latest science: DNA.

January 7, 2005. Granada Cemetery. The first rays of the sun struggling with a snowy landscape. Seven degrees excited cero.Un William and representatives from the Department of Legal Medicine, University of Granada, which looks at the remains of Christopher Columbus set out to cross the enigma.Más threshold beyond photographic coincidences and their suspicions, the electrician wants science give or remove the forensic razón.Los exhume three bodies: the two grandparents of William and his father, also named William.

Way of the laboratory, a detailed focus the conversation: Grandpa Paul presents in his right upper jaw tooth metal. The man died on May 23, 1951, by an adverse reaction to an injection. The chills start when data crosses another that gives the history: the date of Himmler's death and its circumstances.

Unmasked by the British when he fled from defeated Germany, Himmler committed suicide with a cyanide capsule carrying on a tooth. A May 23 also, although 1945.Después, a strange funeral: one of the officers who questioned him as an old network shrouded and buried in a forest where no one ever found.

DNA TESTS

The investigation of DNA remains open. Many answers could be on the Y chromosome of the bones (among other samples taken from relatives of William) to laboratories of Granada and the U.S., so far sent the bones leading expert on genetic identification of the University of Andalusia, in his apprentice days Genetic detective in the FBI. Sequencing the genome of the relatives of the electrician, it would require close to Hitler and Himmler to compare. The easiest way, of that the Y chromosome, inherited from the father, as the name leads across the Atlantic.

When news came from the U.S. three nephews, grandchildren of the Nazi leader ("The last Hitler write about their family," gathered the press), Guillermo drains his research and writing. "Stories crossed those of Alexander, Louis and Brian Hitler's American relatives, and his own? It believes the electrician. And it teaches a photo: his father into the arms of a man with a mustache. To understand is to know who was the father of Alexander, Louis and Brian William Patrick Hitler, whose life inspired the tragicomedy Little Willy, now at a theater in Manhattan.

"My nephew stinky ', once said of his uncle William Patrick, Adolf Hitler, enough to aerate the media events of his private life and loving. For Willy was very dangerous war on his relative before ending in the U.S., outside of New York, Long Island, where he died in 1987. And where now her children announce they will reveal the mysteries of the last sworn familia.Como for the damn name is erased from the face of the earth when they die (either married or had children), Alexander, Louis and Brian with a break Book the secrecy in which they have always lived in the neighborhood disguised with false name while devoted to landscaping.

On Long Island, the largest island in the U.S., the wind blows like a crazy horse. There are sumptuous houses, old fishing villages, visitors on holiday in the spirit of the Great Gatsby ... and three brothers at home fucking white plank, surrounded by green, with a wooden horse in front of the windows, near the cemetery where an oval stone marks the resting place of William Patrick Hitler. Their children have spent years silent all that he spoke to the four winds in the 30s. There are pictures and phrases of that explosive.

"There is already a William Hitler," he said mysteriously about a possible offspring of the Paris newspaper führer Soir.Y those words do not cease to resound today Guillermo.Mira head of press clippings that Hitler's nephew and provocative provides a snapshot (1934 or 35) recovered from her family album. "The same nose, same mustache, the same features ... Even the best physiognomist could deny that the man who is my father in his arms is traced to William Patrick Hitler ...». And his father, the boy in the picture below dressed in Bavarian costume, also named Guillermo ( William, who is the same), and was born in 1931, which, according to William Patrick Hitler became pregnant by her cousin Geli Raubal (committed suicide in September).

Photographs and more photographs. Yet somehow began to Guillermo for similarities. The prologue of this "amazing? history dates back to 1979. Petra and Gudrun (the famous Pupy-doll, like his father, Himmler, called) are the first names. Because this young woman named Petra German who traveled to Grenada in search of William, whom he had known in Formentera. Alhambra was the place chosen by the girl, who came from Main and worked in a laboratory to speak of his grandfather, Himmler, and to suggest the relationship of William and family in Nazi Germany. Then she asked to accompany the Andalusian, whose parents were in town and wanted to know. It was a brief encounter, looks tellers. Dieter's father called the mother, Gudrun.

For years, Petra sent handwritten letters and photos to Guillermo.Él, advancing in his relationship with his current wife, he kept it all inside of a book of graphology, then one of his passions (besides the guitar, drawing and sculpture). A strange theft, Guillermo credits her own mother, who years later made all the letters and most of the pictures of Petra disappeared forever. In his face was only the memory of those who knew her: William, his mother, his current wife (German coincided with the rides and a picnic).

It took years of neglect. Until two events aroused the electrician, because parent. The first was a documentary on television about the Nazis created by children living in Norway. During the broadcast was repeated image of Himmler, architect of the Final Solution of the Jewish people. "I had to get up and look in the mirror. But I am stuck at this guy! ... Then I remembered even German. " But, and here comes the second event: February 14, 2002, Valentine's Day. William returns home with his wife. There's a message on the answering machine: "With love and love, a bouquet of rosas.Petra.

Come the questions, begin to connect the dots, interviews with his mother, searching ... Internet is the best tool electrician. Enter keywords Petra, Main, Himmler ... Gudrun's name appears soon. Not surprisingly, the beloved daughter of the head of the Gestapo is the soul of a shadowy organization today (Silent Help) who aids old Nazis. In the photos it finds it, William thinks he recognizes the same woman, though aging, who introduced him as her mother Petra.

With Petra, or he believes it is today, given later, when encountered in the Red with a picture of the current mayor of Frankfurt. But the name is Roth, which are not known nor is the granddaughter of Himmler's daughter Gudrun. Since then, William has tried unsuccessfully to arrange meetings with one another. The response of the mayor, after a surreal exchange fax his office, closed all doors. "Petra has been wrong," settled at the insistence of the stubborn Spanish.

The family battle has been no less bloody. Yes, William has his wife at his side, convinced that "something is." And a certain woman, Petra Roth is the handsome young German who came to Granada and almost steals the boyfriend in 1979.

But what say the electrician living ancestors. "My mother and grandmother insist on the obvious silence," he explains, certain that his mother silenced because I agreed with her late husband. Sometimes, women are threats of fainting when William insists: "What did you say I'm stirring the shit and I'm going to hurt?, Why you once told your father that you were your wrist? [So called Gudrun Himmler, Pupy], why do you cut the gold ring with ruby and dad runic symbols on the inside that put Heinrich Himmler?, Why do you say that if I publish my book will hit 30 shots? ...».

Concepcion, the mother, 68 years and remarried, denies the largest NEWS: "The coincidences and similarities, there are, are one thing, reality another ... If we were rich Albaicín, as they said, is because my father, Renfe contractor, was also a coach and won it well ... Then my husband, the father of William, there was a time he earned a lot. He worked for Henry Colomer and lived in Malaga luxury. " Suddenly something changed, and all were turned a little life. 'Came to me and my father decided to break with the organization, "is Guillermo.Su police discourse now takes dyes.

In times of Da Vinci Code and its hidden posh families, the electrician Andalusian pursues its particular Holy Grail, and not that I really looked Himmler in the monastery of Montserrat in 1940, the only trip to Spain historiography of top Nazi. In other walks Guillermo: "I know my true identity has been concealed me ...».

Helge

Post by Helge » 12 Jun 2010, 13:02

This man claims to be the son of Nanette Dorothea who changed his name to Concepción.

Helge

Post by Helge » 13 Jun 2010, 14:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUAx698Nto

Here a picture of Hedwig Potthast. Beginning of the movie

Helge

Post by Helge » 13 Jun 2010, 16:00

http://www.amazon.de/review/R1HB9NJ52NJWZK

Eleonore friends with Hedwig Potthast. The contact breaks even after 1945 does not. Hedwig Potthast is maintained with their children even a few months in Brünings-Au . By notifying the end of 1951 Eleonore. that it wants in the interest of their children start a new life. From that moment on, they disappear and Himmler's illegitimate children forever. Certainly it has helped them to adopt a new identity.

Helge

Post by Helge » 14 Jun 2010, 20:40

Katrin Himmler
Heinrich Himmler’s daughter Gudrun, his legitimate offspring with wife Marga, declined to cooperate with the book. The other two children, a son and daughter by his mistress Hedwig, found anonymity when she married after 1945, and have clung to it.

Helge

Post by Helge » 17 Jun 2010, 13:23

Helge Potthast: Son of Hedwig Potthast and Heinrich Himmler
Attachments
374px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1974-080-70,_Sohn_von_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg
Helge Potthast
374px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1974-080-70,_Sohn_von_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (29.55 KiB) Viewed 11462 times

Helge

Post by Helge » 18 Jun 2010, 18:31

Secret document part 1 and part 2
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (185.16 KiB) Viewed 11399 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (172.1 KiB) Viewed 11417 times

Helge

Post by Helge » 16 Jul 2010, 11:27

http://www.audiovis.nac.gov.pl/obraz/53 ... 4612d43a9f
http://www.audiovis.nac.gov.pl
Holland 02/1944 Heinrich Himmler and Sepp Dietrich

For me the lady is Hedwig Potthast!
Attachments
SM0_2-15927.jpg
Holland 02/1944 Heinrich Himmler and Sepp Dietrich
SM0_2-15927.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 11305 times
Last edited by Helge on 17 Jul 2010, 11:01, edited 3 times in total.

Heimatschuss

Post by Heimatschuss » 16 Jul 2010, 19:25

Hello Helge!

An interesting find indeed. The chairs are identical, the hair style of the man behind 'Hedwig Potthast' is the same, behind Himmler there's someone with a grey jacket in both cases. In all likelyhood indeed the same occasion.

Now the big BUT! This was obviously a formal occasion with Himmler and Sepp Dietrich in the front row. Having the mistress of Himmler (a married man!) sitting on one of the honour places during a ceremony would be an unbelievable societal fauxpas. This makes me think the woman must be somebody else. The room looks a bit like a school hall which also would explain the BDM girls in the background of the video photo. If this is correct the woman between Himmler and Dietrich should be the headmaster of the girls' school. For her that place would be absolutely appropriate.

If the photo really is from the Netherlands as the caption says I suspect it to be the Reichsschule für Mädchen in
Heythuysen near Roermond. These Reichsschule projects were one of Himmler's hobby horses. He made a personal acquaintance, Dutch Baroness Juul op ten Noort, director of the Heythuysen school in 1942. Perhaps it's her in the photo.

She left Heythuysen in autumn 1943 which would be too early if the date Feb. 1944 for the pic is correct. But again I doubt that. The background girls are wearing short-sleeve summer shirts and in Feb. 1944 Dietrich's Leibstandarte division was fighting on the Eastern Front to free the German units in the Tscherkassy pocket. It's unlikely their commander had any time to hang around in a Dutch girls' school then.

Perhaps it's possible to date the photo via the decorations of Dietrich and Himmler. For example Dietrich seems to be missing the swords above his Knight's Cross (though the picture isn't really large enough to say that definitely) which would point to an earlier time making op ten Noort (also rumoured to have been Himmler's mistress for a time) a possibility.

Best regards
Torsten

Helge

Post by Helge » 17 Jul 2010, 10:01

Heimatschuss wrote:Hello Helge!

...........If the photo really is from the Netherlands as the caption says I suspect it to be the Reichsschule für Mädchen in Heythuysen near Roermond. These Reichsschule projects were one of Himmler's hobby horses. He made a personal acquaintance, Dutch Baroness Juul op ten Noort, director of the Heythuysen school in 1942. Perhaps it's her in the photo................

Best regards
Torsten
Hello Heimatschuss
Excellent idea! I look for photos of Juul op ten Noort and direction of schools and we can compare.
See the next photo

Best regards
Helge
Last edited by Helge on 17 Jul 2010, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Women in the Reich”