BDM documentary

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
uhu

BDM documentary

Post by uhu » 25 Aug 2021, 00:40

A very long film featuring BDM I have not seen before.......fascinating and clear.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rsjpy

CraigM

Re: BDM documentary

Post by CraigM » 28 Aug 2021, 00:09

uhu wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 00:40
A very long film featuring BDM I have not seen before.......fascinating and clear.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rsjpy
This is very interesting, especially the last 45 seconds. Thanks for posting uhu.

Puck

Post by Puck » 28 Aug 2021, 09:26

No documantary but pure propaganda about a seduced youth - probably in the wrong forum.
I spare any comment on the 2nd post.

Regards Puck

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 30 Aug 2021, 11:53

Puck is right,

a compilation of old film clips from documentaries about the Hitler Youth and the BDM, nothing more.

The blonde "SS-Helga" showing the "Deutscher Gruss", a well known modern work, zero historical context, pure modern fantasy. :lol:

Hans

P.S. It is difficult to understand, but the ideals of a Riefenstahl at that time are still relevant.
Who still denies this, lives in a dream world, the bare breast and butt of the woman above is even available as a wallpaper, along with the German greeting.
Attachments
Blondine Deutscher Gruss BDM Nonsense.JPG
Blondine Deutscher Gruss BDM Nonsense.JPG (113.8 KiB) Viewed 4200 times
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 01 Sep 2021, 03:34

Yes, I saw the super boring documentary and the final photo left me wondering ... is that from that time? I do not think so.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 01 Sep 2021, 11:27

is that from that time? I do not think so.
Good morning Helly,

No, this is a modern photo, photographically excellently designed, very certainly by a professional.
The subject is of course pure provocation, and a larger version of the photo does not belong in this thread.
Why one used this photo as conclusion of a "compilation" over the BDM, that does not open itself to me personally, I suspect pure ignorance over this topic...

Greetings to Florida! :milwink:

Hans

Btw. Our Polish motorcycle friend Adam married a very attractive blonde woman in the 1980s.
Teresa was a most attractive lady, towering over her husband by at least a head size.
Her nickname was "SS-Helga", a real beauty, all men became very small in the face of this lady. :lol:
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Return to “Women in the Reich”