Frauenschaft

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
Matt Gibbs

Frauenschaft

Post by Matt Gibbs » 25 Jul 2005 16:00

Hello there;
I was doing a search incase this fitted another post but it doesn't [and as I found only 24 posts mentioning the Frauenschaft on the whole site here it is].

Deutsches Frauenschaffen - Jahrbuch der Reichsfrauenführung issued 5.12.36 is creditted to Erika Kirmsse [?] Leiterin der Presseabteilung, anyone heard of any other books by her?

I also have Deutsches Frauenschaffen im Kriege - Jahrbuch der Reichsfrauenführung 1941 which is creditted to Erika Von Fillies-Kirmsse, I assume this is her new name following marriage?

Did they produce one of these for each year? I'm still hunting so I may be able to track others down through contacts in Germany. They came in the post today so i am working on some translation of the organisational charts.
Photos to follow! :D
Kind regards
Matt Gibbs

Vikki
Forum Staff

Re: Frauenschaft

Post by Vikki » 30 Jul 2005 06:10

Matt,

I have the 1936 Jahrbuch too---isn't it great?

If you get to a sticking point on the O-chart, I may be able to help. MY problem wasn't so much the translation, as that I needed a magnifying glass to read it! :D

Hope you have better luck at scanning the detail than I did---it would be really informative here!

~FV

Matt Gibbs

Organisational Chart

Post by Matt Gibbs » 30 Jul 2005 07:34

I shall have a careful go over the next week at re-writing the chart in english and see if I can get it posted here.
Yes, the writing is very small sized.
regards
MG

Matt Gibbs

Frauenschaft book photos

Post by Matt Gibbs » 04 Aug 2005 17:54

Another pic or two of the Reichsfrauenfuhrerin herself from NS F Yearbooks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-Koj-

Post by -Koj- » 04 Aug 2005 22:55

nice pics Matt ! :)
best regards
koj

Return to “Women in the Reich”