DAF Female Leaders Badges

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
Matt Gibbs

DAF Female Leaders Badges

Post by Matt Gibbs » 09 Aug 2005 21:36

A couple from my collection:
M1/92 id is Karl Wild, Hamburg and M1/104 is Otto Fechler Bernsbach.
Anyone else got any DAF pins like these..??

Kind regards
Matt Gibbs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matt Gibbs

Levels

Post by Matt Gibbs » 09 Aug 2005 21:42

I should have mentioned that Blue is for the Orts level staff and Red is the Gau level. Still looking for White [Kreis] and Yellow [Reich] level awards. Can someone incidentally clue me in on the difference of the narrow and wide silver outline to be found on these types of badges, does this note a level of staff or is it just a variation..???
Regards
Matt Gibbs

Matt Gibbs

DAF

Post by Matt Gibbs » 13 Aug 2005 16:34

Hey ho, no one else got any female DAF leaders badges out there..? I'd love to see a Reichs level one! :D
Do any of you paperwork collector folk know if there was an ausweis that went with this type of badge.? I am guessing that there may have been a leaders ID document.
Kind regards
Matt Gibbs

Matt Gibbs

Information

Post by Matt Gibbs » 25 Sep 2005 21:39

Thanks to a fellow collector I have now seen a picture of a higher level gau leaders DAF Badge! Isn't it great to know how co-operative most of our fellow collectors out there can be! Many Thanks!
Kind regards and best wishes
Matt Gibbs

Return to “Women in the Reich”