WW2 MEMORIAL COMPLEX IN KIEV

Discussions on all aspects of the USSR, from the Russian Civil War till the end of the Great Patriotic War and the war against Japan. Hosted by Art.
Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 18 May 2019, 13:43

For all like-minded history admirers, who have previously paid attention to my Poland-2018 historical trip I am excited to share a new material about one of the largest WW2 memorial complexes and museum worldwide with a total collection of 400 000 exhibit units. Within this detailed material I would like to invite you to make a virtual tour along with all the main sites, museums and statues of the WW2 Memorial complex in Kiev, Ukraine, my native land. Also, I would try to fill the gap between my English-speaking readers and the names, notions, connected with the Eastern front, USSR, Ukraine, to detail into the historiography of Kiev in the Second World War.

I hope this, in some sense ‘unobvious’ Ukrainian military tour would have no fewer interest that the previous ones. I would be looking forward to your feedback and questions as it drives me to work days and weeks on every article to share with you.

https://war-documentary.info/ww2-memorial-kiev/

Return to “The Soviet Union at War 1917-1945”