Bio of Beria

Discussions on all aspects of the USSR, from the Russian Civil War till the end of the Great Patriotic War and the war against Japan. Hosted by Art.
varjag
In memoriam

Post by varjag » 08 Jan 2004, 12:32

mars wrote:Beria had sexual relathingship with many women, but there were no evidence that he downgraded himself to be a rapist
What a nice guy! Never downgraded himself to rape? Well - he didn't have to, did he? His absolute power over life and death would make most young girls he 'chose' prefer to spread their legs even to this repulse low life, rather than wither away in h i s GULAG or take Laurenti's favourite medicin - 9 grams!

mars

Post by mars » 09 Jan 2004, 07:19

varjag, calm down, I totally agree Beria was a cold-blood murder, but a murder was not automatically equal to a rapist, and I agree becauser he was such a powerful man, he did not need to force a woman to have sex with him, but there was no evidence suggest that a women would be send to gulag or be shot if she refused to sleep with him, it was more likey that he was just a powerfull high rank goverment officer who liked pretty women and had many girlfriends. do not forget his power alone could attract many women

AHLF

Post by AHLF » 11 Jan 2004, 17:07

Color photo of Beria during speach(Voroshilov on the left and Hrushyov on the right). Just for the record.
Attachments
beria-color.JPG
beria-color.JPG (21.59 KiB) Viewed 352 times

Return to “The Soviet Union at War 1917-1945”