Found in Argentina in hidden room.

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
uhu

Found in Argentina in hidden room.

Post by uhu » 21 Jun 2017, 02:42

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but I'd like an opinion on this "trove".
http://www.bing.com/search?q=nazi+relic ... 5DB9554AC6

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Found in Argentina in hidden room.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 21 Jun 2017, 04:29

EH,,,,THEY MAKING big dealEAL OF 75 RELICS, CRAP, THEY NEED TO COME OVER TO MY *SECRET ROOM, WITH 75X10 RELICS, I know o guys with whole houses of Nazi(sic) militria. IMo I bet some of the stuff is fake-fantasy ,the notion that some escaping Nazi would tote that Eagle all over Europe, transit via Middle East or Italy to South America, then over to Argintina is stupid

RandJS

Post by RandJS » 23 Jun 2017, 02:12

Com'on Mark,

Uncle Adolf had his staff toting all that stuff around for him. He brought it with on the U-boat/Sea plane.

Hope I'm not starting one of those threads! :(

Regards,
Rand

jbaum

Post by jbaum » 23 Jun 2017, 15:22

This "news" should be a warning to collectors the they will be crucified and their hobby sensationalized if they are "discovered" with such things.
Just another example of news media trying to sell their product with exaggeration and innuendo. How sad. I've been told here in the USA that "You shouldn't be allowed to own a flag like that." Really?
It reminded me of when there was a Jewish protest at the World's Fair in Canada because the historical display from India had temple stones with a swastika on them. Like Hitler went 1000 years back in time and carved it in stone. Ignorance that deep is difficult to overcome.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”