SS Leather Belt and Chest Strap?

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
Posts: 11
Joined: 29 Mar 2010 08:15

SS Leather Belt and Chest Strap?

Postby iceman333 » 29 Mar 2010 08:24

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out what these black leather straps/belts were called so that I can order one to go with my new uniform. (pic below) Can anyone please tell me:

A) what they're called, and...
B) where I might purchase one and for how much

Unfortunately the place I got my uniform does not seem to sell them, even though they have a photo of a uniform wearing one.

Thank you for your help!


User avatar
Posts: 1258
Joined: 13 Mar 2002 12:30
Location: Russia

Re: SS Leather Belt and Chest Strap?

Postby WTW26 » 29 Mar 2010 11:08

The narrow belt is called a cross strap or a shoulder strap. SS pattern cross straps like the one on the picture are ridiculously hard to find, but Stahladler, where the picture is from, is supposed to have them available upon request.

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]