German Eagle

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
LAH

German Eagle

Post by LAH » 28 Apr 2002, 17:52

I receantly aquired a small brass german eagle, it is the same as the eagle that sits ontop of the Infantry Assault badge. It has clasps on the back that seem to suggest a cap badge of sorts, but I have not been able to find a match in any of my books or on the internet, I'm not bothered if it is a fake as it was worth it to get the SS cap eagle that came with it, (which has a nice RZM marking ion the back, which the sellor had not noticed!) Any help would be appriciated.
The eagle is approx 3 cms wide by 4 cms high. it looks the same as the eagle on the side of many german helmets.
Last edited by LAH on 29 Apr 2002, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 28 Apr 2002, 17:58

Welcome to the forum.

/Marcus

Ken Jasper
In memoriam

Post by Ken Jasper » 28 Apr 2002, 19:15

Could you post a photo of the eagle?

don

Post by don » 29 Apr 2002, 13:48

How big is it? more information would be a big help.

don

younis

Re: German Eagle

Post by younis » 11 May 2002, 01:03

E-mail: [email protected]
Tele: +92-432-586747
Fax: +92-432-588713
Address: Jaksbay International, P.O.Box: 802,
Sialkot 51310, Pakistan

SUB: SUPPLY OF HAND EMBROIDERED BADGES MILITARY UNIFORM & ACCESSORIES.

Dear Sirs,
We are very pleased to introduce you, as Manufacturers of Hand Embroidered Badges of all types and can furnish you these on very lowest prices in good quality.

We always and Usually produce these Badges for . . . . .
NAVY, ARMY, AIR-FORCES, CLUBS, SCHOOLS & COLLEGES………

Who require :-
BANNERS, FLAGS, SHIRTS/TIE EMBROIDERY, POCKET BADGES, COLLAR BADGES, CAP BADGES, GERMAN WW1 & WW11 BADGES, GERMAN EAGLE, SCOUT PATCHES, SHOULDER RANK, FAMILY CRESTS COAT-OF-ARM, CAP PEAKS, AIGUILLETTES, LANYARDS, PENNANTS, SCREEN PRINTING BADGES, COMPUTERIZE EMBROIDERY AND SASHES ETC. . .

Most of the Customers furnish us their own Specific Models and designs to ask us to Send them Counter-samples for evaluation. We can submit you some pieces of Embroidered Badges just to show you the quality and workmanship of our production Or other-wise you may send us your own to get the counter-samples to evaluate these.

Hoping to hear early favourable response with your present day demands for the establishment of business on permanent footings.

Your faithfully,

M.Younis Bhutta

Please check Web Site: http://pagina.de/jaksbay
E-mail: [email protected]
Manufacturers of Embroidered Badges on very lowest prices in good quality.
COLLAR BADGES,GERMAN WW1 & WW11 BADGES,GERMAN EAGLE,SHOULDER RANK,FAMILY CRESTS,CAP PEAKS. (http://pagina.de/jaksbay)

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”