Best place to buy quality uniforms and accessories at the present moment

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
Stg44FTW

Best place to buy quality uniforms and accessories at the present moment

Post by Stg44FTW » 08 Feb 2019, 02:27

Now I know that there have been various threads made on this subject, but I wanted to make a new one because I have heard that the quality of uniforms being produced on some sites that sell them has declined as the years go by(which concerns me because many of said threads are old and thus might be unreliable in the present year. I wouldn't want to order something because someone in 2006 said that it was good, only to find out that as the years went by they had to use cheaper materials and thus their stuff is now more flimsy and more prone to wear and tear, let alone less accurate than an original piece, but less face it; it's difficult to find an authentic uniform from WW2 that would fit your specific measurements, let alone coming up with the money for it)

So, that being said, which online vendor at the moment, at this present year, produces the best quality, that resembles the real ones most accurately? The best I found was Hollywoodprops.com but are they even active anymore? I also found out that HessenAntiques has declined in quality...

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”