Reproductions

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
MagyarCrusader

Reproductions

Post by MagyarCrusader » 14 Mar 2002 22:07

Hi,
Can anyone give me links to reliable websites that sell inexpensive WW2 reproduction uniforms? Thanks!

Kent Berg

Repro uniforms

Post by Kent Berg » 15 Mar 2002 04:00

There are many good sites out there, try Lost Battalions, 1944 Militaria, and at the front, I think all are under there names for there web sites, if you want expensive uniforms, Janke sells in the US through a web site, I will look it up for you, that one deals in generals, SS high rank, Himmlers uniforms etc.
I have some I sell on ebay from time to time, let me know what your looking for.
Kent

John T. Picinisco

Post by John T. Picinisco » 15 Mar 2002 04:44

Try this site he carries the best reproductions. http://www.totls.com

Kent Berg

Reproductions

Post by Kent Berg » 15 Mar 2002 15:52

Watch out for Traders of the lost surplus, just a friendly warning, they have taken my money many months, and refuses to answer my emails, or give me my money back, I feel, personally, he is not to be trusted, I hate to say that, but personal experience tells me not to do business with him, there are many more sellers out there with great care for there customers.'

HJ Division Grenadier

Post by HJ Division Grenadier » 21 Mar 2002 23:42

Ive just posted a reply to someone else on this subject, If you interested I can give you some contacts in the UK for some very good quality repro uniforms, I own a few that are about as near as is possible to get.
The person in question actually makes stuff foe films such as Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers (crap!) etc.
Let me know if interested!
Personally I find 1944 Militaria expensive.
Dave. :roll:

Frentebro

Post by Frentebro » 29 Mar 2002 12:59

Magyar, if you want inexpensive copies search on Google with "reproduction German uniform" for sites that carry reworked East German material. Janke (Bill Bureau's Militaria sells these), FHQ, etc. make pretty accurate copies & so are fairly costly.

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”