I know i posted this befor...

Discussions on Axis uniforms, headgear and insignia. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
von ribbontrop

I know i posted this befor...

Post by von ribbontrop » 15 May 2002, 05:38

Hi everybody!

I know you've all heard this from me befor, but this outfit is almost done, and my deadline is getting closer! i just need to know if there is a place to get a set of Göring shoulder boards, or if anybody has any realy good pictures of them, because i know his were not the same as a regular field marshal. and i have been l 8O king all over! so all the help would be great.
thanks!
heil myselfe!

Kent Berg

Boards

Post by Kent Berg » 16 May 2002, 03:32

Yes there is, very nice copies, sometimes, Manions auction sells them in the reproduction section, and insignia reproduction section, I have seen them at least once a month for $75 per pair. Just be careful about buying "real" stuff from there.

von ribbontrop

Post by von ribbontrop » 20 May 2002, 09:22

well,

no such luck with those shoulder boards. most of it has to do with the fact that i'm not up to paying for a membership at manions, seeing as i on;y whant to get the shoulder boards, do you know of another maker, or have any suggestions. if anybody has any pictures of the shoulder boards at all, please post them, i may be able to have someone make them for me. so, let me know anybody!

thanks! :roll:
heil myselfe!

Return to “Axis Uniforms, Headgear & Insignia”