Turkish officers with iron crosses

Discussions on the final era of the Ottoman Empire, from the Young Turk Revolution of 1908 until the Treaty of Lausanne in 1923.
Nemmexe

Re: Turkish officers with iron crosses

Post by Nemmexe » 01 Jul 2022, 20:23

Tosun Saral wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 12:08
Nemmexe from Teheran Iran, I understand that You are an armenian living in Iran. You always hide under a false name. You are not proud to mention your own and true name. I hope you are well. be well. We are vey happy in Turkey and doing well. :) :) We honour Talat Paşa as a great man.We dont care what you say. There is a turkish saying which I am sure you also know " the dog barks but the caravan goes on" "İt ürür, kervan yürür" cheers
Hey mate, I'm not Armenian, once I was Assyrian, now, I'm proudly an atheist and Nationalist. Before anything, I'm an Iranian, and only 'Iran' matters for me. I don't care you are Muslim, Christian, Jew, Turk, Kurd, Armenian or whatever else. I respect you as a human, nothing more, nothing less.

I can't and won't use my real name, for self protection. Just saying I'm a former political prisoner and ex Army member. I hope you understand it. As you live in my neighborhood country, you must know of the crimes that Islamic dictatorship has done to my country and my people.

About the man, Talat Pasha, I agree with you, he was a great man, but this should not reasoning to forget what he has done to non-muslim people in area. All way from Greece to Armenia. You can't change history. He should be court martialled with a jury. Not just shot to death. Maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong and had nothing to with those massacres. I respect him as a historical figure, but don't worship him or anyone else. I hope you know what I mean.

Nemmexe

Post by Nemmexe » 01 Jul 2022, 20:29

stevebecker wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 23:30
Mate,

A Turkish site mentions this

"During the war, in his capacity as the Minister of Interior, Talat Pasha had responsibility in the decision to move the Armenians from the war zones in eastern part of the country to Iraq and Syria. Large numbers of Armenians perished during this forced emigration."

So Yes they do show he did a number of things during the war.
But you should read the rules of this site, where we don't mention the Armenians because its senitive to our Turkish mates.
We can disagree but must respect their views, as we must yours and mine

S.B
I understand.

stevebecker

Post by stevebecker » 23 Jul 2022, 00:02

Nemmexe
Mate, Inshala
We are just players in a bigger game, that we are not seeing.
Only the big man knowns
Stay safe
S.B

Tosun Saral

Post by Tosun Saral » 22 Mar 2024, 13:13

Major Dr. Osman Nuri Bey ( Ertekin) M.D. chief medical officer at Irak Front
Attachments
IK Dr. Osman Nuri Ertekin.jpg

Tosun Saral

Post by Tosun Saral » 05 Apr 2024, 20:03