Musikkorps der Fliegerhorst-Kommandantur Döberitz

Discussions on the music in the Third Reich. Hosted by Ivan Ž.
Mats Norberg

Musikkorps der Fliegerhorst-Kommandantur Döberitz

Post by Mats Norberg » 25 Sep 2019, 12:20

Hello to all of you members of the Axis History Forum!

This is Mats Norberg from Borlänge in Sweden writing to you. Since over 20 years ago I´m a serious collector of "Soldatenlieder und Märsche aus dem Dritten Reich" as well as "Kleinkunst und Tanzmusik" from the same period. The Kleinkunst und Tanzmusik I´ve been collecting since 40 years ago. I have a large collection of records and recordings and all of this records and recordings are registrated in a very full detailed database of mine.

Now I have a little problem - I have 6 recordings with "Musikkorps der Fliegerhorst-Kommandantur Döberitz" conducted by Stabsmusikmeister Max Böhm. Unfortunately I havent got the original records in my collection - only copied recordings from them. I know wonder if any of all you members of this Forum would be so very kind and help me with the "Bestell-Nr." and "Matrizen-Nr." for those 6 recordings from the Electrola Company?

The recordings are as follows:

1. Startbereit
2. Schön ist's bei den Soldaten (Adua)
3. Aufwärts zur Sonne
4. Hermann-Göring-Marsch
5. Luftsport voran!
6. Militärsignal

I would be very pleased and grateful if anybody could help me with those fill ins for my database! I thank you so much in advice for your kind help! If I can help any of you members with discographical questions - please feel free to write to me!

Thanks again and very best wishes to all of you!

Mats Norberg

Ivan Ž.
Host - Music section

Re: Musikkorps der Fliegerhorst-Kommandantur Döberitz

Post by Ivan Ž. » 25 Sep 2019, 14:33

Hello, Mats, and welcome back to the forum ;)

Here's info on their known recording session (sorted by matrix number - order number - title - composer):

Electrola, 31 March 1938

ORA 2779-2 | EG 6349 | Militärsignal (Husadel)
ORA 2780-1 | EG 6428 | Jagdgeschwader-Richthofen-Marsch (Husadel)
ORA 2781-1 | EG 6316 | Fliegerparade (Rath)
ORA 2782-1 | EG 6486 | Aufwärts zur Sonne (Rönnfeldt)
ORA 2783-1 | EG 6316 | Hermann-Göring-Marsch (Gerlach)
ORA 2784-1 | EG 6349 | Schön ist's bei den Soldaten (Olivieri)
ORA 2785-1 | EG 6428 | Startbereit (Rockstroh)
ORA 2786-1 | EG 6486 | Luftsport voran! (Finger)
ORA 2787-1 | EG 6379 | Pariser Einzugsmarsch (Walch) * Präsentiermarsch der Flieger
ORA 2788-1 | EG 6379 | Geschwindmarsch nach Motiven aus Quadrillen (Strauß) * Parademarsch des Jagdgeschwaders „Richthofen“

Cheers,
Ivan

Mats Norberg

Post by Mats Norberg » 25 Sep 2019, 23:17

Hello Ivan!

Many thanks for your kind help in listing my missing discographical information according to the Max Böhm recordings from the label Electrola.
It was such a pleasure to fill in this information in my database. Again many thanks to you!
I have give it some thoughts and I believe that we might have had some Contact earlier for some 6 or 7 years ago also about this Amazing Music. I can of course be wrong and you will correct me if so. Anyway I maybe have mixed up the names or so.
Anyway it was just great to hear from you so soon with all this very important information for me. I was really glad to find your reply here on the Forum. I hope that we might hear from each other again in this matter.

Again thank you so much for your kind help!
Tausend Dank!

Mats

Ivan Ž.
Host - Music section

Post by Ivan Ž. » 25 Sep 2019, 23:32

Hello, Mats

You're very welcome and your memory does serve you well, it was about 6 years ago. You were "Mats N" back then ;)

Feel free to ask if there are any more numbers missing!

Cheers,
Ivan

Mats Norberg

Post by Mats Norberg » 26 Sep 2019, 12:31

Hello Ivan,

Thanks again for your kind message! Yes please, I do have some more numbers missing according to the Electrola-label and Grammophon. I will check them out and put my questions out here on the Forum for you! Thanks in advanced for your kind help. Please let me know if I in any way can help you with anything in this matter.

Cheers from Mats

Return to “Music of the Reich”