SS Evening Dress Metal Skull Breast Badge

Discussions on Axis awards and decorations. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 13 Apr 2002 20:52

Hmmm... if you took notice William to the 8 negative feedbacks that Heydrich (Mr. Loughmiller) received they are all from the same individual. This individual was the first bidder on all of the items in question with a very low bid. Next, he jumped the bid to a very high bid and then was outbid on all of the items. I feel that this individual was either very stupid or was playing games. All of Mr. Loughmiller's 90 positive feedbacks, no neutral, tell the true story. Viewers should not just take your word or mine for that matter, but should go see and read this for themselves.

Richard

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

WRONG AGAIN R. J.

Post by WCSTUMP » 13 Apr 2002 21:05

Feedbacks have NOTHING to do with making item sold by a con-man original. All they do is show that he got away with fraud and deception. Man you are dense brained sometimes and ALWAYS illogical. Let them look at the items he sells and then come back and report. Better yet I will give him some more "free publicity". On his auction of a 25 General assault here is his description and term NAZI BADGE ASSAULT BADGE FOR 25 ASSAULTS Lot #:384537

25 ASSAULT BADGE. Numbered assault badge for 25 assaults. Very fine badge with the correct raised JFS in a box hallmark to reverse side. Has 4 rivet construction. Fantastic detail, as should be. Welcome addition to any 3rd Reich badge collection. Buyer pays $4.00 shipping here in the USA; outside the USA will be$12.00 for registered postage. Credit cards thru BIDPAY. Payment to be recived within 10 days of auction close. Please ask all questions before bidding as this is an auction and all sales are final. Please see my other items for auction. Thanks for looking!!

NOW EVERYONE GO LOOK AND SEE AND REPORT BACK. Also note that if you buy it it's yours. NO INSPECTION PERIOD AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 13 Apr 2002 23:22

Hmmm... if I recall correctly William, you first brougt up the subject of Mr Loughmiller's feedback. Now all of a sudden it's not important, because I had pointed out that it was only from one disgruntled individual. More smoke being blown!

Richard

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

Smoke being thrown?

Post by WCSTUMP » 13 Apr 2002 23:57

Dick I don't have to throw or blow smoke as you blow enouth for us all.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 14 Apr 2002 14:29

Richard & William,

Please stick to discussing the subject instead of each other, as you have been told repetedly by both me and Roger.

/Marcus

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 14 Apr 2002 14:52

Marcus Wendel wrote:Richard & William,

Please stick to discussing the subject instead of each other, as you have been told repetedly by both me and Roger.

/Marcus

Good thought Marcus, I hope that it will be heeded. I shall try, however, with each day it becomes more and more difficult.

Thank you for your response under the German/Latvian Flak Badge thread, greatly appreciated.

Richard

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

FOR MARCUS

Post by WCSTUMP » 14 Apr 2002 17:42

I will make it easier for DICK to HEAD in the right direction. By not posting I will give him space to enlighten us all with more theories and testimonials from the pulpit of the Jersey Shore.

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 14 Apr 2002 19:43

Hmmm... I sympathize with you completely William, it must have been with great difficulty to hoist the white flag on all battle fronts. Your decision to move on I'm certain was a wise one, under the circumstances; facing the possibality of two different legal actions. You finally did the gentlmenly thing.

Subject closed...

Richard

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 14 Apr 2002 19:47

Richard,

There is no need for such provocative messages, much less to post it three times in three different threads!

And btw. I for one hope William will soon return to post here again.

/Marcus

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 14 Apr 2002 19:58

Marcus Wendel wrote:Richard,

There is no need for such provocative messages, much less to post it three times in three different threads!

And btw. I for one hope William will soon return to post here again.

/Marcus

Marcus

Your are entitled to your opinion, however, after all that was said about me and the latest new thread that was begun by this individual... I feel that I am entitled to this much. I do not care either way if he returns or not, just so long as the forum and those posting are respected.

Richard

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

INTERESTING

Post by WCSTUMP » 14 Apr 2002 22:18

hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! INTERESTING.

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

ePier feedback

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 14 Apr 2002 23:13

Previously there has been some question with regard to the 8 negative feedbacks received by Mr. Loughmiller on his ePier auctions. I contacted this bidder to find out what his resoning was for the negative feedback. Here is his response:

"I have no idea what you are talking about - I have never bid on anything on epier. I am assuming someone "stole" my id and password. Thank you for making me aware of this. I have informed epier about this as well."

I hope this clears this up, which would indicate that there are no negative feedbacks.

Richard

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

"STOLE MY ID" AND PASSWORD

Post by WCSTUMP » 15 Apr 2002 00:04

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!! "STOLE" my password and I. D.....I LOVE this one. I must say a most interesting and hilarious comment from an observer on the sidelines.

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

THE ONLY FULLY DOCUMENTED SS DINNERS DRESS INSIGNIA

Post by WCSTUMP » 15 Apr 2002 09:39

Let me try to get this thread back on track by showing the readers what an original SS Diner Dress Insignia looks like in living color. If any other of the many variations out in collector land doesn't meet the criteria of this lovely red eyed skull badge, it is a FAKE pure and simple. Now that this is known watch out for the red paint to go up in the hobby shops.

This rare item belongs in the fantastic collection of an old friend and colleague by the name of Dave Delich and it is on the SS General's dress tunic that belonged to von Ribbentrop and is featured in a new book roger picked up this week end at a military show. I am sure he will provide the name of the new book today.

R. J. Kimmel
Banned

Post by R. J. Kimmel » 15 Apr 2002 14:19

Hmmm... another photograph to compare to? Most likely the sale of white paint will also increase in the hobby shops!

Question... why not also show the reverse of this one and state the specifications in detail?

Viewers... keep in mind that a genuine badge of this type had the both eyes stamped out with a red felt-like backing. The reverse had two screw posts, one at either end. When affixed to the evening dress jacket, which provided two holes for this purpose, the badge was inserted through the holes and I metal backing plate was placed behind the cloth on the inside the jacket.

We have also seen many bogus badges presented as genuine in the various guide books, and they simply keep on comming.

Richard

Return to “Axis Awards”