Need help with authenticity

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
dietztm

Need help with authenticity

Post by dietztm » 03 Feb 2019, 01:35

I'm a new collector and looking for something to blow my taxes on and possible get hell from my wife. Lol, anyway I'm interested in purchasing a camouflage parka. In your opinion is this thing real (link below)? Cheers

https://therupturedduck.com/collections ... rouser-set

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Need help with authenticity

Post by John G. » 03 Feb 2019, 03:04

Original, a little pricey, but that's between you and him... Known and liked Bill for 40 years.
John G.

dietztm

Post by dietztm » 03 Feb 2019, 03:20

Thank you

Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai » 03 Feb 2019, 16:49

Not trying to hijack thread but is TheRupturedDuck quite reputable? Has that site ever provided fake items by mistake? I'm looking for a trustworthy site to purchase from as I am still researching authenticity of items.

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Post by John G. » 04 Feb 2019, 04:29

Almost_Samurai wrote:
03 Feb 2019, 16:49
Not trying to hijack thread but is TheRupturedDuck quite reputable? Has that site ever provided fake items by mistake? I'm looking for a trustworthy site to purchase from as I am still researching authenticity of items.

There is. No site or dealer who hasn't had a fake item slip thru..... None! The Ruptured Duck is a well respected site with a lifetime guarantee.... Bill is a stand up guy. Prices tend to be on the high side, but are no different than many other big dealers.

It's up to the buyer to properly investigate any potential purchases if you don't know yourself.
John G.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”