Doctors Trial execution photos

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Ononefoot39

Doctors Trial execution photos

Post by Ononefoot39 » 28 Apr 2019, 22:30

Are there any photos of the executions from the Nuremberg Doctors Trials? I have seen photos of defendants on the gallows, but are there any of them post mortem? I know there are photos from the IMT and Einsatzgruppen trials, but there has to be more

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Doctors Trial execution photos

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 01 May 2019, 18:43

Many photos exist. First try the basic www search-images-or even videos.-I use BING DIAMOND myself. Even Youtube has bunches of them. Have to be exact with your search title though, and make sure settings are off, you get the really graphic ones then

Ononefoot39

Post by Ononefoot39 » 02 May 2019, 00:45

I would like to find post execution photos, I have looked all over the place and can't find any

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 02 May 2019, 01:40

Give me a couple days and I will see if I can find some on the www and if I do will post the link

Ononefoot39

Post by Ononefoot39 » 02 May 2019, 14:23

Thanks

Markus

Post by Markus » 17 May 2019, 21:05

Are you a pervert? Do you take pleasure from pics of dead people, executed innocent? "Anti-Deutsch"?

Sergey Romanov

Post by Sergey Romanov » 17 May 2019, 22:16

Markus wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:05
Are you a pervert? Do you take pleasure from pics of dead people, executed innocent? "Anti-Deutsch"?
What executed innocent? I don't know any.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 18 May 2019, 00:00

Markus -- Our readers aren't interested in your comments about other members. Please review the forum rules and do not make this mistake again.

Sergey Romanov

Post by Sergey Romanov » 18 May 2019, 09:18

Still no answer from Markus?

Ononefoot39

Post by Ononefoot39 » 18 May 2019, 16:08

This is for a long term project I have been working on, I have always been fascinated by the Nuremberg Trials and I want to find as much information and archival pictures/footage as I can. I think other people here agree that when pictures like these are requested that it is not for some sick reason but for the advancement of our education/hobby.

And would you call performing medical experiments on innocent victims, well, innocent? There is much debate in this group whether or not Nazi war criminals should have been executed, not because there is debate over their guilt, but if executions did the victims any justice. Either way, it is insulting to call any of those convicted at Nuremberg or any of the many other trials innocent

lartiste

Post by lartiste » 18 May 2019, 23:30

Ononefoot39 wrote:
18 May 2019, 16:08
This is for a long term project I have been working on, I have always been fascinated by the Nuremberg Trials and I want to find as much information and archival pictures/footage as I can. I think other people here agree that when pictures like these are requested that it is not for some sick reason but for the advancement of our education/hobby.

And would you call performing medical experiments on innocent victims, well, innocent? There is much debate in this group whether or not Nazi war criminals should have been executed, not because there is debate over their guilt, but if executions did the victims any justice. Either way, it is insulting to call any of those convicted at Nuremberg or any of the many other trials innocent
It is not insulting in my opinion as such. It is important to distinguish between accused persons since there are several (many) issues. Even selection of those accused in Nürnberg main trial was more or less random - e.g. Funk. Also the selection of those sentenced to death was random - e.g. Streicher (he did not held any office to which any real power was vested). I am considering to open separate thread since it is interesting topic.

To explain my position there were on the other hand clearly persons who I am missing at Nürnberg main trial - e.g. Josef Bühler.

Gorque

Post by Gorque » 19 May 2019, 03:44

Say what you will, but wanting to view pictures of recently executed individuals, save for medical reasons, is IMHO, a bit morbid.

I'm curious, what is this long-term ptoject that you are researching. I think that is an area that could use more attention.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”