Signatures of German generals and fieldmarshals

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Bart EC

Signatures of German generals and fieldmarshals

Post by Bart EC » 17 Jul 2019, 22:43

Hello everyone,

I am looking for signatures of German generals and fieldmarshals, can anyone recommend a trustworthy seller of these things? I am particularly interested in the signature of generals of H. von Manteuffel, H. Guderian, F. Paulus, G. von Rundstedt and E. von Kleist.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

greetings
B.

hucks216

Re: Signatures of German generals and fieldmarshals

Post by hucks216 » 18 Jul 2019, 10:20

Bart EC wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 22:43
Hello everyone,

I am looking for signatures of German generals and fieldmarshals, can anyone recommend a trustworthy seller of these things? I am particularly interested in the signature of generals of H. von Manteuffel, H. Guderian, F. Paulus, G. von Rundstedt and E. von Kleist.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

greetings
B.
Dealers such as Peter ( www.janssen-militaria.com ), Mel ( https://militariarelics.com/german/documents ) and Mark ( www.kurland-docs.com ) deal in paperwork. For Generals you are best off looking for EK & KvK citations. The ones you seek range from fairly rare (von Manteuffel & von Kleist) to extremely rare (Paulus & Rundstedt). The last two tend to only be seen as stamped signatures, not hand signed and the same goes for von Kleist who's stamped signature is commonly seen on the Kubanschild citation.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”