Does anyone know where to find the English version of Mein Leben mit Reinhard: Die persönliche Biographie?

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
Morikimi

Does anyone know where to find the English version of Mein Leben mit Reinhard: Die persönliche Biographie?

Post by Morikimi » 13 Jan 2020, 09:02

I couldn't find a single one all over the net and wondering if there were some private translators or organizations who has already translated it into English. Afterall that's Reinhard there must be someone did this job. I'd appreciate if someone could give a hint.

And the same as the memory of Irene Grosse-Schönepauk, Schellenberg's second wife. I think I saw someone said there is one but not quite sure, thanks.

J. Duncan

Re: Does anyone know where to find the English version of Mein Leben mit Reinhard: Die persönliche Biographie?

Post by J. Duncan » 19 Jan 2020, 03:21

This was not translated into English.
Why? Not sure. Wish it had been.
The other book I’d like to have been
translated was “Lucifer ante Portas”
by Rudolf Diels.

Morikimi

Re: Does anyone know where to find the English version of Mein Leben mit Reinhard: Die persönliche Biographie?

Post by Morikimi » 07 Feb 2020, 02:05

Anyone has clue?

GregSingh

Post by GregSingh » 07 Feb 2020, 03:59

Have you tried to contact Druffel & Vowinckel Verlag about that ?

Morikimi

Post by Morikimi » 07 Feb 2020, 04:28

GregSingh wrote:
07 Feb 2020, 03:59
Have you tried to contact Druffel & Vowinckel Verlag about that ?
No I haven't, who is that?

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”