The Logistics of Barbarossa (or lack of it)

Discussions on High Command, strategy and the Armed Forces (Wehrmacht) in general.
Ружичасти Слон

Re: The Logistics of Barbarossa (or lack of it)

Post by Ружичасти Слон » 11 Mar 2020, 01:09

AbollonPolweder wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 22:19
Ружичасти Слон wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 15:51
AbollonPolweder wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 14:46

It seems to me that you do not understand exactly the words. This is very easy to prove.
1.The plan must have an exact title, authors and date. I asked you to give examples of specific logistics plans. What is incomprehensible here?
2. General Marcks did not write about the REQUIREMENT of a pause on the Dniepr - line. What is incomprehensible here? How can one ascribe to Marcks ideas that he did not have. You are fantasizing. :roll:
I was ask if somebody knows datas for Germany army strategic logistics studys and plans and tactical plans for invasion after NN-Dniepr line.

You was write again i must to give examples of title author and date of plans and studys. I not understand why i must to do this.

Can you to give exact title author and date of Germany army logistics studys and plans to help me find datas?

I understand words you was write. I not understand your logics thoughts meanings and points.
Germany high command was make strategic logistic plans how move logistics to front.

Germany army groups and armies and corps and divisions make tactical logistic plans
Whose words are these? If such plans were up to Dniepr-line, as you say, then show them. As soon as you do this, I will explain to you why there was no pause on the Dnieper - line. ОК?
No. Not ok.

I interesting for to read originally Germany high command studys and plans for logistics after NN-Dniepr line.

I not interest for to read your explains about studys and plans before NN-Dniepr line.

Good by.

AbollonPolweder

Post by AbollonPolweder » 11 Mar 2020, 15:19

Ружичасти Слон wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 01:09
AbollonPolweder wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 22:19
Ружичасти Слон wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 15:51
AbollonPolweder wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 14:46

It seems to me that you do not understand exactly the words. This is very easy to prove.
1.The plan must have an exact title, authors and date. I asked you to give examples of specific logistics plans. What is incomprehensible here?
2. General Marcks did not write about the REQUIREMENT of a pause on the Dniepr - line. What is incomprehensible here? How can one ascribe to Marcks ideas that he did not have. You are fantasizing. :roll:
I was ask if somebody knows datas for Germany army strategic logistics studys and plans and tactical plans for invasion after NN-Dniepr line.

You was write again i must to give examples of title author and date of plans and studys. I not understand why i must to do this.

Can you to give exact title author and date of Germany army logistics studys and plans to help me find datas?

I understand words you was write. I not understand your logics thoughts meanings and points.
Germany high command was make strategic logistic plans how move logistics to front.

Germany army groups and armies and corps and divisions make tactical logistic plans
Whose words are these? If such plans were up to Dniepr-line, as you say, then show them. As soon as you do this, I will explain to you why there was no pause on the Dnieper - line. ОК?
No. Not ok.

I interesting for to read originally Germany high command studys and plans for logistics after NN-Dniepr line.

I not interest for to read your explains about studys and plans before NN-Dniepr line.

Good by.
I wonder how I could talk about the original Germany high command plans for logistics "before the NN-Dniepr line" if I wrote earlier that I did not see any original Wehrmacht plans for logistics. Not a single plan! :cry: And your last answer means that you unfortunately do not understand simple English words.
https://sites.google.com/site/krieg1941undnarod/
Better to lose with a clever than with a fool to find

Ружичасти Слон

Post by Ружичасти Слон » 11 Mar 2020, 20:29

AbollonPolweder wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 15:19

I wonder how I could talk about the original Germany high command plans for logistics "before the NN-Dniepr line" if I wrote earlier that I did not see any original Wehrmacht plans for logistics. Not a single plan! :cry:
It seems to me that is why you keep to ask me to give datas to you. You was write after l give you datas you will to explain.

But not good deal. I give you originally datas you want. In return you give me explains i not want. That is why not ok.

Ps. I not agree studys and plans must to have exact title, author and date.

Good by.

AbollonPolweder

Post by AbollonPolweder » 13 Mar 2020, 17:42

Ружичасти Слон wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 20:29
AbollonPolweder wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 15:19

I wonder how I could talk about the original Germany high command plans for logistics "before the NN-Dniepr line" if I wrote earlier that I did not see any original Wehrmacht plans for logistics. Not a single plan! :cry:
It seems to me that is why you keep to ask me to give datas to you. You was write after l give you datas you will to explain.

But not good deal. I give you originally datas you want. In return you give me explains i not want. That is why not ok.

Ps. I not agree studys and plans must to have exact title, author and date.

Good by.
1. What "originally datas" did you give me?

2. I can repeat again about the "plans" and "studies"
"studys" could be not only strategic but also operational and tactical. You see, you have already imperceptibly replaced the "plans" of "studys". This is not good!
3. Give an example of a war plan that did not have an author or authors, date and title. We may not know them. But even if the Lord God came up with plans, he still passed them through specific people. Right?
https://sites.google.com/site/krieg1941undnarod/
Better to lose with a clever than with a fool to find

TheSearcher1941

Post by TheSearcher1941 » 13 Jan 2021, 20:49

I may be posting in the wrong area. I am trying to find info about personnel and units, during Op. Barbarossa, July/Aug 1941, area of Borowiki, Belarus. Is there a source or a place to look?

Return to “German Strategy & General German Military Discussion”