Czesława Kwoka, age 14

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Mike_robatel

Re: Czesława Kwoka, age 14

Post by Mike_robatel » 23 Mar 2020, 23:12

I'm looking for the link of the web page https://roztocze.net/pl/

henryk

Post by henryk » 24 Mar 2020, 20:12

Mike_robatel

Post by Mike_robatel » 26 Mar 2020, 00:06

thank you very much for what you did

history1
Banned

Post by history1 » 27 Mar 2020, 11:43

Mike_robatel wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 23:12
I'm looking for the link of the web page https://roztocze.net/pl/
You wrote in post 11
Hello I wanted to see the link of the article of Pawel Kwoka of the page that you have to display but the link is no longer valid thank you
Oddly enough you do now thank Henryk for a link where this man is not mentioned with a single word.
That´s not comprehensible.

history1
Banned

Post by history1 » 27 Mar 2020, 11:49

wm wrote:
17 Jun 2012, 00:13
According to this page her father died before the WWII. She lived with her mother alone in a small house.
Her cousins still live in Wólka Złojecka.
There was another similar case in her village, a woman and her eleven years old son was sent to the KL Auschwitz. Both died there, the child was murdered during medical experiments involving phenol.
It was the already mentioned Rycaj Mieczysław.
There were no medical experiments with phenol executed in Auschwitz. It´s not wise to parrot misinformation spreed by Mateusz Goch:
" [...] Te�ciowa Natalii Rycaj tak�e zgin�a w Aushwitz ze swoim jedenastoletnim synem Mieczys�awem, na kt�rym przeprowadzano do�wiadczenia z fenolem. "
Source: Link in post # 17

RG

Post by RG » 28 Mar 2020, 12:15

[/quote]
There were no medical experiments with phenol executed in Auschwitz. It´s not wise to parrot misinformation spreed by Mateusz Goch:
[/quote]

There were medical experiments with phenol. In 1941 Germans tested efficiency of various substances and choose phenol. In 1943 these experiments were (probably) a history, but there is a possibility that they did some new tests. By the way, are known any death certificates from Aushwitz with specified death cause: phenol injection?

history1
Banned

Post by history1 » 28 Mar 2020, 14:41

RG wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:15
There were medical experiments with phenol. In 1941 Germans tested efficiency of various substances and choose phenol. In 1943 these experiments were (probably) a history, but there is a possibility that they did some new tests. By the way, are known any death certificates from Aushwitz with specified death cause: phenol injection?
There were various chemicals used to test their effectiveness in the murder of inmates. But phenol was not used for certain experiments by the SS-staff. You better read publications of the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum to know what happened.
I never read as cause of death "phenol injection". That was not a legit cause of death in the local registry office ran by the Gestapo. Danuta Terlikowska got also killed with a phenol injection.
The PMAB writes on Facebook (Oct. 29th 2017):
On 29 October 1942 the 21-year old nurse Danuta Terlikowska was murdered with cardiac injection of phenol. She was transported to the German Auschwitz camp on 25 August 1942 from the Pawiak prison in Warsaw. She received camp no. 18294.
Danuta Terlikowska, a member of underground organization, was arrested in Warsaw while cleaning firearms. She arrived in Auschwitz under a death sentence. In the official camp death certificate the cause of her death is listed as pneumonia.
Cleaning guns during battles (and thus participating in the warfare) and providing ammo is a NO-GO for medical staff. Something what they do not tell. But that´s another matter....

RG

Post by RG » 30 Mar 2020, 00:33

Thanks,
There were various chemicals used to test their effectiveness in the murder of inmates. But phenol was not used for certain experiments by the SS-staff. You better read publications of the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum to know what happened.

Exactly, I based my post on data from Auschwitz Memorial. I wanted only to clarify your statement about lack of experiments with phenol, which is wrong.
I never read as cause of death "phenol injection". That was not a legit cause of death in the local registry office ran by the Gestapo.
Exactly again, German data is useless in trying to find a real cause of death in Aushwitz.

On 29 October 1942 the 21-year old nurse Danuta Terlikowska was murdered with cardiac injection of phenol. She was transported to the German Auschwitz camp on 25 August 1942 from the Pawiak prison in Warsaw. She received camp no. 18294.
Danuta Terlikowska, a member of underground organization, was arrested in Warsaw while cleaning firearms. She arrived in Auschwitz under a death sentence. In the official camp death certificate the cause of her death is listed as pneumonia.
Cleaning guns during battles (and thus participating in the warfare) and providing ammo is a NO-GO for medical staff. Something what they do not tell. But that´s another matter....
[/quote]

Exactly again, it is another matter. we discuss in this topic a fate of 14 years old girl.

history1
Banned

Post by history1 » 30 Mar 2020, 09:37

RG wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 00:33
Thanks,
[...]
Exactly again, it is another matter. we discuss in this topic a fate of 14 years old girl.
YOUR question was
By the way, are known any death certificates from Aushwitz with specified death cause: phenol injection?
Don´t ask questions when you do not appreciate answers.

RG

Post by RG » 30 Mar 2020, 09:55

By the way, are known any death certificates from Aushwitz with specified death cause: phenol injection?
Don´t ask questions when you do not appreciate answers.
[/quote]

No, the fact I expected that there were no German death certificates with real cause of death does not exclude the necessity to make sure. And you are wrong. I appreciate your answer, even though it is in line with my expectations.

wm

Post by wm » 10 Aug 2020, 21:29

The proper translation (according to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum) is "She was arrested while cleaning a weapon," not weapons (the Polish word is ambiguous and could mean a weapon and weapons).
A nurse most certainly can carry a weapon (for self-defense) and, of course, can cleaning it.

Even more, she was a nurse by trade; we don't know as a fact she was employed as a nurse by the Underground.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”