Fate of Oskar Dirlewanger

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Hyena22

Re: Fate of Oskar Dirlewanger

Post by Hyena22 » 20 Mar 2021, 15:33

Orlov wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 11:32
The current gravedigger in Altshausen would not say anything in 2016 - typical in Germany for difficult matters.
Nobody told Dirlewanger to dig graves - bludgeoned to death and buried by gravedigger Thaddeus Hund.
After exhumation and pathological research in Freiburg - two possibilities - the remains were buried anonymously somewhere in Freiburg, or returned to the cemetery in Althausen - to the only one such grave there, in Altshausen.
DSC_0205-kopia.jpg
Hans1906 wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 20:03
You may like to attack me for this view, but everything must have an end, even a war criminal. Hans1906
Dear Hans 1906 - Only that the Germans should remember not only their own soldiers, but also the murdered victims by WH, W-SS, LW, KG - I am currently discussing with the Russians about commemoration of the forgotten victims of the German ("Wagner's") genocide in stalags and oflags for Red Army soldiers in 1941-1942. Will we wait until the German government comes up with a proposal to honor the forgotten 3 million Soviet soldiers murdered by starvation - traditionally most of these camps in the General Government. Excuse me for the digression in this thread on "the other graves".
PS: I can bet for a good Single Malt that I will not get a reply from the German embassy on this matter.
Wow, thanks for that.

HR715

Post by HR715 » 16 Apr 2021, 18:29

Rather a waste of Mr. Mills' time, becoming a helper to Mr. Irving. When Mr. Irving withdrew "The Rudolf Report" in the face of a prepared rebuttal of Rudolf's findings it was the end of the line for the revisionist cause.
I asked Mr. Irving why he had done this a question he refused to answer, he told me h would had me to his "list of traditional enemies", I thought this rather quaint. :)

steve248

Post by steve248 » 17 Apr 2021, 14:01

HR715, join the gang. When I last met Irving by chance at UK National Archives many years ago he asked if I would do some research for him. I thought I politely refused. According to his website a few days later, I apparently "acidly refused".

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 19 Aug 2021, 17:36

steve248 wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:01
at UK National Archives many years ago
Dear Steve248 - Did you interested Ultra papers - I haven't much more time during my visit in Kew Garden - I would like to know how many Ultra documents concerning the "Bandenbekämpfung" activities in the occupied Soviet, Yugoslav, Slovak (including the Slovak National Uprising) and Polish territories (including the Warsaw Uprising) so called Ostgebiete) can be found in NA? Secondly, "Bandenbekämpfung" in the occupied areas of Westgebiete - Greek (I know this is South Europe), France and Italy. This tissue paper and the enormous big volumes of Ultra reports overcame me after two days.
Do you know the answer to this question? Or who might know?
Thanks Orlov

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 21 Apr 2022, 15:25

Transcribed from this article, which I placed at the beginning of the thread. Anyway Zychowicz quotes this article. He is a suspiciously manipulating journalist.

Herr Bubikopf

Hassan Soulemann

Post by Herr Bubikopf » 02 Jul 2022, 10:50

"... including General Dirlewanger (renamed Hassan Souleman).. "A History of the Holocaust" - Saul S. Friedman..

"Rechts aubon steht der als tot erklärte Dirlewanger , der sowohl von seinerzeitigen Untergebonen wie auch von unserem ... dem Namen Dersch vor , und in Kairos Helio - Lido - Club hat er sich unter dem Namen Hassan Soleman eingetragen.."

"Martin Bormann: der Stellvertreter des Führers" - Institute of Documentation in Israel, 1999 - towia friedmann..

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 02 Jul 2022, 15:26

Herr Bubikopf - Please return to the topic of the post.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”