Estonians, Finns and Hungarians in Nazi propaganda

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
George L Gregory

Re: Estonians, Finns and Hungarians in Nazi propaganda

Post by George L Gregory » 17 Oct 2021, 18:26

Topspeed wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 15:18
Yes there were racial studies made extensively in Sweden also...they measured the skulls of lappish people etc...to define that they are inferior etc. I think this kinda business was very common at those times. They had no DNA systems back then.
DNA doesn’t tell tell one what his or her race is at all. And definitely not any sub-race like Nordic, Alpine, etc.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 17 Oct 2021, 18:27

Topspeed wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 15:23
Sid Guttridge wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 09:41
Hi Topspeed,

This is not a matter of opinion but of objective facts.

We all have an ability to judge things for ourselves, but we do not all have the necessary information and skills to do so constructively.

GLG has put some sourced facts in front of you. If you have nothing equivalent to contradict them, let's move on.

Cheers,

Sid
Yes I know, but I live here and as a army brat been moving up down to see all folks here. I may have seen a dozen of people that might have some mongolian looks...very short forehead and eyes wide apart ( but those are usually very strong people...like oxes ).

We all know now that all europeans have some degree on Neanderthal in them...I would say in Finland that figure could be higher..these are usually red haired and have a bit stubby noses. But many of them are bright and sharp like razor blades.
That’s a fallacious argument. Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. As Sid stated, let’s just stick to the facts.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 17 Oct 2021, 18:58

George L Gregory wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 18:27
Topspeed wrote:
Sid Guttridge wrote:
Hi Topspeed,

We all have an ability to judge things for ourselves, but we do not all have the necessary information and skills to do so constructively.

GLG has put some sourced facts in front of you. If you have nothing equivalent to contradict them, let's move on.

Cheers,

Sid
Yes I know, but I live here and as a army brat been moving up down to see all folks here. I may have seen a dozen of people that might have some mongolian looks...very short forehead and eyes wide apart ( but those are usually very strong people...like oxes ).

We all know now that all europeans have some degree on Neanderthal in them...I would say in Finland that figure could be higher..these are usually red haired and have a bit stubby noses. But many of them are bright and sharp like razor blades.
That’s a fallacious argument. Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. As Sid stated, let’s just stick to the facts.
You are joking aren't you..first you bring seriously falsified data and then deny actual facts.

Did you even read the Carpelan link I brought here...finns being 3/4 european...more european than most europeans ?

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 17 Oct 2021, 19:44

Topspeed wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 18:58
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
Sid Guttridge wrote:
Hi Topspeed,

Cheers,

Sid

You are joking aren't you..first you bring seriously falsified data and then deny actual facts.

Did you even read the Carpelan link I brought here...finns being 3/4 european...more european than most europeans ?
Well you claimed that I presented “false data” without refuting anything hence why Sid replied to your balderdash.

Please directly quote from the source you used where it states that Finns are “3/4 European” and “more European than most Europeans”.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 18 Oct 2021, 06:31

George L Gregory wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 19:44
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
Sid Guttridge wrote:
Hi Topspeed,

Cheers,

Sid

Well you claimed that I presented “false data” without refuting anything hence why Sid replied to your balderdash.

Please directly quote from the source you used where it states that Finns are “3/4 European” and “more European than most Europeans”.
Read the link yourself.

https://anidb.net/character/96627

Finnish origins seems to be dual origin.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 9707615390

My town Oulu has no B group detected ( that is common in Karelia and Kuopio area...east parts that is ).

So your falsified data is fully destroyed by this scientific data.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 18 Oct 2021, 18:36

Topspeed wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 06:31
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:

Read the link yourself.

My town Oulu has no B group detected ( that is common in Karelia and Kuopio area...east parts that is ).

What the hell is that anime character? Please don’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you post such rubbish.

I asked you to quote specifically and you failed to do so. That speaks volumes.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 19 Oct 2021, 12:00

In the rhetoric of war, but also in the Finnish soldiers’ conception, waging war was justified by the safety of the women and children they were defending. The discussion in the Finnish newspapers together with the Soviet propaganda about the Finnish women “keeping company” with the Germans worried and occupied in the minds of the Finnish soldiers to a great extent. This resulted occasionally in fights between the Finnish and German men. According to a widely shared opinion in a local newspaper, it was not only impudent to have fun with foreign soldiers when the Finnish men were at the front defending their women and children, but from a biological point of view harmful, because the intimate relations posed a threat also to the “pure Finnish race and blood”. Quite paradoxically, the relationships between Finnish women and German men were disapproved on similar grounds, which were used in Nazi propaganda to reject relationships between German men and local women, defined as racially inferior, in the occupied territories.
Tiina Kinnunen, Ville Kivimäki, Finland in World War II: History, Memory, Interpretations, page 221.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 19 Oct 2021, 13:48

George L Gregory wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 18:36
Topspeed wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 06:31
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:

Read the link yourself.

What the hell is that anime character? Please don’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you post such rubbish.

I asked you to quote specifically and you failed to do so. That speaks volumes.
You are an anime character claiming to live in Britain.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 19 Oct 2021, 13:53

George L Gregory wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 12:00
In the rhetoric of war, but also in the Finnish soldiers’ conception, waging war was justified by the safety of the women and children they were defending. The discussion in the Finnish newspapers together with the Soviet propaganda about the Finnish women “keeping company” with the Germans worried and occupied in the minds of the Finnish soldiers to a great extent. This resulted occasionally in fights between the Finnish and German men. According to a widely shared opinion in a local newspaper, it was not only impudent to have fun with foreign soldiers when the Finnish men were at the front defending their women and children, but from a biological point of view harmful, because the intimate relations posed a threat also to the “pure Finnish race and blood”. Quite paradoxically, the relationships between Finnish women and German men were disapproved on similar grounds, which were used in Nazi propaganda to reject relationships between German men and local women, defined as racially inferior, in the occupied territories.
Tiina Kinnunen, Ville Kivimäki, Finland in World War II: History, Memory, Interpretations, page 221.

Ville Kivimäki is a know communist and nazi apologizer...product of a red university...very harmful entity.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 20 Oct 2021, 15:47

Topspeed wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 13:53
George L Gregory wrote:

Ville Kivimäki is a know communist and nazi apologizer...product of a red university...very harmful entity.
Ad hominem.

Attack the argument, not the person.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 21 Oct 2021, 11:03

George L Gregory wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 15:47
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:

Ad hominem.

There is no link to newspaper which is claimed to be more nazi than the nazis. Thus the person is to blame.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 21 Oct 2021, 17:17

Topspeed wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 11:03
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:

Ad hominem.

There is no link to newspaper which is claimed to be more nazi than the nazis. Thus the person is to blame.
No, it is not claimed to be “more Nazi than the Nazis”. You’re making things up to justify attacking someone. You failed.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 22 Oct 2021, 09:08

George L Gregory wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:17
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:

Ad hominem.

No, it is not claimed to be “more Nazi than the Nazis”. You’re making things up to justify attacking someone. You failed.
That red doctor is making up things..totally retard. Give me the link !

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 22 Oct 2021, 10:03

Topspeed wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 09:08
George L Gregory wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:17
Topspeed wrote:
George L Gregory wrote:
Topspeed wrote:

Ad hominem.

That red doctor is making up things..totally retard. Give me the link !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve quoted a paragraph from a Finnish author and now you’re just going on an anti-communist rant. Get a grip.

Topspeed

Post by Topspeed » 25 Oct 2021, 06:53

Quote is not a link.

Get a grip.

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”