Re: Chechens in Russo-Ukrainian war

Post by Yuri » 07 Apr 2022, 17:18

Reigo2 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 17:09
Yuri wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 17:02
Reigo2 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:44
I don't know what specific false narrative by the Ukrainians you are keeping in mind, but trust me - the Russian narrative is not only specific but also a really moronic and vile one. I understand that you are worried about US taxpayers wallet being emptied in WW3 but this is not the Ukrainians fault but the fault of some other country which actions you seemingly try to a bit whitewash here (maybe subconsciously) and waiting for her quick victory. Putin does not care about US taxpayers worries, trust me.
And what makes you so special that we have to believe you?
You have a license for sinlessness from the Lord our God, the of Jesus Christ/Allah/Buddha?
No, let me not believe you without looking back.
You cannot claim to be sinless.
Moreover, you are from Estonia, where Russian TV channels have been banned for many years.
Or, for example, this resident of Estonia tells how stupid Danish journalists are in the problems of Ukraine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3sJQefdCLs
Russian warship... (you know the rest, Yuri).

[Russian TV channels were banned from cable networks this year because of agressive war propaganda.]
What, dear Reigo2, does the truth sting your eyes?

Reigo2

Post by Reigo2 » 07 Apr 2022, 17:24

Yuri, obviously the special military operation is going too slowly. Instead of being a typical denazficator-from-sofa (divannyi denatsifikator) go and do something useful and join DNR/LNR militia. Even if you are not physically fit to denazify Azovstal, at least you can clean Chechens' boots or wash their laundry after they had a hard day of liberation battles in Mariupol. They would appreciate it!

Yuri

Post by Yuri » 07 Apr 2022, 17:29

Reigo2 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 17:17
And if anybody is interested in the parallel Universe called Russian media, this is a nice resource: https://twitter.com/francska1
Goebbels would be jelaous.
You cannot specify a link to the website of the Russian TV channel because you are afraid that you will be put in prison for receiving information directly from Russia?

Yuri

Post by Yuri » 07 Apr 2022, 18:04

Meet the hunters for a Nazi: Donbass Jack-Sparrow (Roman Vorobyov=Sparrow - senior lieutenant company commander) and "his pirates" in Mariupol.
Information about Jack's award of the order is transmitted on the radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLBOMLOOSqE

Yuri

Post by Yuri » 07 Apr 2022, 18:14

Reigo2 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 17:24
Yuri, obviously the special military operation is going too slowly.
If it's obvious to you that means you have a source of information in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
I'm jealous of you. Unfortunately, I don't have such an opportunity.
Therefore, I have to wait for the situation to develop, since this is a special military operation and the canons of military art that I studied are not applicable to it.

Cult Icon

Post by Cult Icon » 07 Apr 2022, 18:42

Yuri wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:38

Russians have an advantage over Europeans and Americans in that Russians on Ukraine have close relatives and friends from whom they can receive information. The telephone connection is valid.
There are a lot of Ukrainian immigrants in the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian ... in_Ukraine

Yuri

Post by Yuri » 07 Apr 2022, 18:55

Cult Icon wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 18:42
Yuri wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:38

Russians have an advantage over Europeans and Americans in that Russians on Ukraine have close relatives and friends from whom they can receive information. The telephone connection is valid.
There are a lot of Ukrainian immigrants in the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian ... in_Ukraine
I am knowing. It's the same in Canada. The problem is that in the USA and Canada, mainly descendants of emigrants from Western Ukraine, while a special military operation takes place on the territory east of the Dnieper or along the banks of the Dnieper. By the way, my wife is from Western Ukraine.

P.S.
From Donetsk/Lugansk to Lvov 1200 km.
Russians understand Ukrainian-speaking Western Ukrainians better than Ukrainians from the East of Ukraine understand Western Ukrainians.
The language spoken by Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine is called Surzhik - it is a wild mixture of Ukrainian words (at the same time incorrectly pronounced) and Russian words (pronounced also not quite correctly).

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 07 Apr 2022, 20:01

We don't permit threads on politics or current events here so this one is locked.

Return to “Other eras”