Reichskanzlei Thread

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
Br. James

Re: Reichskanzlei Thread

Post by Br. James » 30 Mar 2022, 16:53

Very nice -- thanks for sharing, Helly!

Br. James

Mannheim

Post by Mannheim » 31 Mar 2022, 03:48

I am currently reading "Living With Hitler" and in the very early pages (page 20) Karl Wilhelm Krause mentions being led to a common room of the Begleitskommando in the NRK where off-duty SS could play cards, chess and billiards. Anyone know where this common room was? I suspect the west wing.
Kein Irrtum ist so groß, der nicht seinen Zuhörer hat.

Br. James

Post by Br. James » 31 Mar 2022, 20:26

I'm also enjoying reading "Living With Hitler" and am almost through it -- a fine opportunity to understand what it was like to those who served Hitler's household. As regards the "common room of the Begleitskommando in the New Reichschancellery," my assumption is that that area was located among the vast number of rooms in the basement of the new building complex.

Br. James

LAstry

Post by LAstry » 31 Mar 2022, 21:35

Brecker two statues flanking SS Guards
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... nenhof.jpg

Christoph Neubauer

Post by Christoph Neubauer » 06 Apr 2022, 16:52

Soon you will be able to visit the Reich Chancellery in virtual reality. Here is a screen shot of Mittelbau and the windows of Marmorgalerie.
More at: https://www.facebook.com/AtelierNeubauer
Attachments
Mittelbau-Fenster01.jpg

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 07 Apr 2022, 12:05

Herr Neubauer,

Virtual "tours" on the topic of the Reich Chancellery are not new, they have already tried several times more or less well, or badly.
There were and are many virtual tours through the catacombs of the bunker as well...

Link 1: http://reichskanzlei.berlin
Link 2: https://www.google.com/search?q=virtual ... =759&dpr=1

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Hauswachenfeld
Banned

Post by Hauswachenfeld » 07 Apr 2022, 16:47

The Führer always had such a great eye for architectural detail.
Of course idiots today who don't know any better will say its gigantism from a mad man....well...take a close look at Washington DC and many other capital cities...
No matter what was built during the Third Reich it HAS to be labelled 'evil' 'ceeepy' 'chilling'.
The usual Bullshi.. spewed by the so called Liberal elites.
Those buildings were heroic in design and represented the very best skills that the German artisan coukd achieve given the tools, money and will.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 07 Apr 2022, 19:08

The Führer always had such a great eye for architectural detail.
Of course idiots today who don't know any better will say its gigantism from a mad man....well...take a close look at Washington DC and many other capital cities...
No matter what was built during the Third Reich it HAS to be labelled 'evil' 'ceeepy' 'chilling'.
The usual Bullshi.. spewed by the so called Liberal elites.
Those buildings were heroic in design and represented the very best skills that the German artisan coukd achieve given the tools, money and will.
I would be interested in your current medication, maybe you have some pills left, that you could pass on to other confused people...

Get well soon! :D

Hans
P.S. In einem deutschsprachigen Forum hätte man dich schon beizeiten "entfernt", das ist dir doch klar, oder?
(In a German-speaking forum you would have been "removed" in good time, you know that, don't you?)
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 Apr 2022, 20:08

Hans1906 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 19:08

I would be interested in your current medication, maybe you have some pills left, that you could pass on to other confused people...

Get well soon! :D

Hans
P.S. In einem deutschsprachigen Forum hätte man dich schon beizeiten "entfernt", das ist dir doch klar, oder?
(In a German-speaking forum you would have been "removed" in good time, you know that, don't you?)
Where does the boundary lie for getting banned from a German speaking ww2 forum?
"Befehl ist Befehl"

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 07 Apr 2022, 20:17

Herr Totenkomf,

The limits are usually very clear, if you write nonsense, you will be fired, immediately!
(Die Grenzen sind meist sehr klar, wer Unsinn schreibt, wird sofort gefeuert!)

Hans

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 Apr 2022, 20:26

Hans1906 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 20:17
Herr Totenkomf,

The limits are usually very clear, if you write nonsense, you will be fired, immediately!
(Die Grenzen sind meist sehr klar, wer Unsinn schreibt, wird sofort gefeuert!)

Hans
Sie sind heute sehr förmlich, Herr Hans1906. (You are very formal today Mr. Hans1906). Quite clear rules then, for nonsense is very tiring to be read.
"Befehl ist Befehl"

CraigM

Post by CraigM » 07 Apr 2022, 23:31

Hans there is no need to criticise or belittle the work of others. It's clear that Chritoph has put a lot of work into his virtualisation. I don't see you doing anything like this. Your suggestion that posters need medication is just not necessary. You seem very abrasive, argumentative and confrontational to me and we all know that this isn't the first time. You have a history of being anti-social and then apologising and I for one am tired of it. You speak of banning people. Well I vote that you get banned. Where are the admins when we need them?

Christoph Neubauer

Post by Christoph Neubauer » 08 Apr 2022, 10:24

Hans1906 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 12:05
Herr Neubauer,

Virtual "tours" on the topic of the Reich Chancellery are not new, they have already tried several times more or less well, or badly.
There were and are many virtual tours through the catacombs of the bunker as well...

Link 1: http://reichskanzlei.berlin
Link 2: https://www.google.com/search?q=virtual ... =759&dpr=1

Hans
Thanks for providing me links to my own work.

Hauswachenfeld
Banned

Post by Hauswachenfeld » 08 Apr 2022, 15:30

This Hans if that's his name is typical of his sort...if he is German which I doubt he should be ashamed of his comments that are obviously made to trigger people.
I never could understand his sort...Marxists who hang around on Third Reich forums. As I say I don't see his comments , I highly recommend the ignore list for this creature.

Hauswachenfeld
Banned

Post by Hauswachenfeld » 08 Apr 2022, 15:31

CraigM wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 23:31
Hans there is no need to criticise or belittle the work of others. It's clear that Chritoph has put a lot of work into his virtualisation. I don't see you doing anything like this. Your suggestion that posters need medication is just not necessary. You seem very abrasive, argumentative and confrontational to me and we all know that this isn't the first time. You have a history of being anti-social and then apologising and I for one am tired of it. You speak of banning people. Well I vote that you get banned. Where are the admins when we need them?

Here here!

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”