Why did the Nazis claim that Adolf Hitler was German?

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
ljadw

Re: Why did the Nazis claim that Adolf Hitler was German?

Post by ljadw » 05 May 2022, 07:24

George L Gregory wrote:
04 May 2022, 22:07

Slavs were considered to be Ariana (of related blood). Also, in March 1939, Karl Frank defined a "German national" as:
Whoever professes himself to be a member of the German nation is a member of the German nation, provided that this profession is confirmed by certain facts, such as language, upbringing, culture, etc. Persons of alien blood, particularly Jews, are never Germans. . . . Because professing to be a member of the German nation is of vital significance, even someone who is partly or completely of another race—Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Hungarian, or Polish, for example—can be considered a German. Any more precise elaboration of the term "German national" is not possible given current relationships.

A person born to Jewish parents is ethnically Jewish. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

There’s no evidence Hitler had any Slavic or Jewish ancestors. He was as far as know completely ethnically German. A family tree was published and all of his ancestors were Austrian Germans from more or less the same area. Stop trying to rewrite history.
[/quote]

1 What a Nazi said does not convince me ,besides: he contradicts himself : persons of alien blood are never Germans/persons completely of another race can be Germans .
2 It is not on you to decide who is Jewish .
3 There is no evidence that Hitler had no Slavic or Jewish ancestors and there is no evidence that all of his ancestors were Austrian Germans : his paternal grandfather is unknown .Thus he could be Jewish or Slavic .

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 05 May 2022, 09:02

:D
ljadw wrote:
05 May 2022, 07:24
1 What a Nazi said does not convince me ,besides: he contradicts himself : persons of alien blood are never Germans/persons completely of another race can be Germans .
3 There is no evidence that Hitler had no Slavic or Jewish ancestors and there is no evidence that all of his ancestors were Austrian Germans : his paternal grandfather is unknown .Thus he could be Jewish or Slavic .
1. Slavs weren’t considered to be of “alien blood”. On the contrary, they were considered to be of “related blood”. The Nuremberg Laws mentioned specifically “German or related blood” which included Czechs, Poles and other Slavs.

Nothing will convince you since you’re a conspiracy theorist oddball who does not accept any evidence that contradicts his narrative. Who cares what will and will not convince you? I respond occasionally to your rather childish posts for readers to see through your nonsense.

You shouldn’t flatter yourself to think people actually care what you post. :lol:

2. I never said it was. That’s what Jewish law/tradition states. If you wish to argue against that then contact some local Jews and have it out with them.

3. Most historians are satisfied that Johann Georg Hiedler was his paternal grandfather. Illegitimacy was common in Austria during the 1800s. The idea he was Jewish has been debunked by historians for a very long time because Jews were expelled from the area that Alois Schicklgruber was born and were not permitted to live there until quite some time after his birth. There is no evidence that Hitler had any Jewish ancestry.

If you want to claim otherwise then it is up to you to provide evidence for that claim.

So yes, as far as we know, all of Hitler’s family were Austrian Germans and Nazi propaganda emphasised that fact quite a bit.

But remember, according to your warped illogical claptrap, it doesn’t matter what one’s ancestors were anyway so since Hitler considered himself a German then he was a German, right? You can’t even get your story straight! You are a lost cause. According to you, if I identify as a helicopter than I’m a helicopter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ljadw

Post by ljadw » 05 May 2022, 12:38

George L Gregory wrote:
05 May 2022, 09:02
:D
ljadw wrote:
05 May 2022, 07:24
1. Slavs weren’t considered to be of “alien blood”. On the contrary, they were considered to be of “related blood”. The Nuremberg Laws mentioned specifically “German or related blood” which included Czechs, Poles and other Slavs.

Nothing will convince you since you’re a conspiracy theorist oddball who does not accept any evidence that contradicts his narrative. Who cares what will and will not convince you? I respond occasionally to your rather childish posts for readers to see through your nonsense.

You shouldn’t flatter yourself to think people actually care what you post. :lol:

2. I never said it was. That’s what Jewish law/tradition states. If you wish to argue against that then contact some local Jews and have it out with them.

3. Most historians are satisfied that Johann Georg Hiedler was his paternal grandfather. Illegitimacy was common in Austria during the 1800s. The idea he was Jewish has been debunked by historians for a very long time because Jews were expelled from the area that Alois Schicklgruber was born and were not permitted to live there until quite some time after his birth. There is no evidence that Hitler had any Jewish ancestry.

If you want to claim otherwise then it is up to you to provide evidence for that claim.

So yes, as far as we know, all of Hitler’s family were Austrian Germans and Nazi propaganda emphasised that fact quite a bit.

But remember, according to your warped illogical claptrap, it doesn’t matter what one’s ancestors were anyway so since Hitler considered himself a German then he was a German, right? You can’t even get your story straight! You are a lost cause. According to you, if I identify as a helicopter than I’m a helicopter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 If Slavs were related blood,why did the Nazis plan to exterminate them ?
2 A law or tradition can not make some one Jewish : a big part of the non Muslim population of Israel does not consider itself as Jewish,but as Israeli.
3 As usual, when you have no arguments or proofs, you put words in people's mouth.
I never said that Hitler had Jewish ''blood '',thus I have nothing to prove,but you said that he had no Jewish blood,thus the onus of proof is on you .
We don't know if Hitler's father had any Jewish ''blood'' ( to use a Nazi expression ),to know this we must know if his grandfather had any Jewish blood, and to know this we must know if the father of his grandfather had any Jewish blood,and to know this we must know it of the grandfather of his grandfather, etc ..
The truth is that it is possible that 99 % of the world population has Jewish blood and that 99 % of the Jewish people have also non Jewish blood .
Why do you think that the Aryan declaration was limited to parents and grandparents,and for party members til 1800 ?
Very simple : the Nazi authorities knew very well that the farther one would go back in time, the smaller the number would be of pure Aryans .

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 07 May 2022, 12:11

ljadw wrote:
05 May 2022, 12:38
1 If Slavs were related blood,why did the Nazis plan to exterminate them ?
Not all Slavs were going to be exterminated in the case of a Nazi victory in WW2. And, many so-called racially pure Germans were also exterminated e.g. Germans with severe disabilities.
2 A law or tradition can not make some one Jewish : a big part of the non Muslim population of Israel does not consider itself as Jewish,but as Israeli.
Go and tell that to some Rabbis and Orthodox Jews and the Israeli government.

If I identify as a helicopter, should people regard me as a helicopter?

Your notion that it’s up to an individual to define what he or she is in essence complete and utter claptrap. There are traditions, rules and laws that define us all.
3 As usual, when you have no arguments or proofs, you put words in people's mouth.
You’re projecting. That is exactly what you do!
I never said that Hitler had Jewish ''blood '',thus I have nothing to prove,but you said that he had no Jewish blood,thus the onus of proof is on you .
We don't know if Hitler's father had any Jewish ''blood'' ( to use a Nazi expression ),to know this we must know if his grandfather had any Jewish blood, and to know this we must know if the father of his grandfather had any Jewish blood,and to know this we must know it of the grandfather of his grandfather, etc ..
The truth is that it is possible that 99 % of the world population has Jewish blood and that 99 % of the Jewish people have also non Jewish blood .
Why do you think that the Aryan declaration was limited to parents and grandparents,and for party members til 1800 ?
Very simple : the Nazi authorities knew very well that the farther one would go back in time, the smaller the number would be of pure Aryans .
I didn’t say that Hitler’s father didn’t have a Jewish father, I said that there is no evidence that he had a Jewish father.

Again, you have gone off on a tangent. But, anyway, to answer your non-sequitur, the Nazis allowed Reich citizens with one Jewish grandparent to have sexual relations and marry Reich citizens who were classified as being of German or related blood (Aryans). Ironically, in 1933 the Nazis classified people with one Jewish grandparent to be a Jew but two years later the same people were classified as second-degree Mischlinge (mixed breed).

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”