Panzefaust

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
HetzersGonnaHetz

Panzefaust

Post by HetzersGonnaHetz » 21 Dec 2015, 20:46

Last time I talked about a Panzerfaust on this forum, I looked like a total ass.
(JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW)

I have returned as I was wondering, is it the Panzerfaust 60 that is the the iconic Panzerfaust, where could I get one (deactivated of course) and how much would an original, WW2 Panzerfaust ( 60 ) cost me.
Cheers.

HerrStern

Re: Panzefaust

Post by HerrStern » 22 Dec 2015, 00:06

HetzersGonnaHetz

Post by HetzersGonnaHetz » 22 Dec 2015, 00:48

Cheers, not much to go on however, I'm going to War and Peace next year and will look out for one.

Combatzone

Post by Combatzone » 31 Jan 2021, 19:44

Hi,if your still looking for an original Panzerfaust 60 I have one with original instruction leaflet as well. Let me know

Bracer9

Post by Bracer9 » 16 May 2022, 03:14

Combatzone wrote:
31 Jan 2021, 19:44
Hi,if your still looking for an original Panzerfaust 60 I have one with original instruction leaflet as well. Let me know
How much, pics?

Combatzone

Post by Combatzone » 16 May 2022, 03:25

Hiya. 250+30£ DM me with email and I will send some pics.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 16 May 2022, 04:26

Please take heed of my meme.maybe..
Attachments
caveat-emptor.jpg
caveat-emptor.jpg (32.46 KiB) Viewed 6370 times

VanillaNuns

Post by VanillaNuns » 16 May 2022, 22:57

Strongly agree with Mark on this one. Firstly, it looks too good to be true.

Secondly, if Combatzone lives in Somerset, England then he's almost certainly committing a criminal offence by:

a.) Owning such an item

and / or

b.) Willing to sell it online and ship it to another country

Besides, it would never clear UK customs. Border Force agents would almost certainly be breaking down his front door in a dawn raid looking for more illegal weapons.

The UK has some of the strictest weapon legislation in the western world.

Selling daggers and swords with the correct paperwork and customs declaration. Yes.

Panzerfausts (deactivated or otherwise) - No.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 17 May 2022, 17:29

VanillaNuns wrote:
16 May 2022, 22:57
Strongly agree with Mark on this one. Firstly, it looks too good to be true.

Secondly, if Combatzone lives in Somerset, England then he's almost certainly committing a criminal offence by:

a.) Owning such an item

and / or

b.) Willing to sell it online and ship it to another country

Besides, it would never clear UK customs. Border Force agents would almost certainly be breaking down his front door in a dawn raid looking for more illegal weapons.

The UK has some of the strictest weapon legislation in the western world.

Selling daggers and swords with the correct paperwork and customs declaration. Yes.

Panzerfausts (deactivated or otherwise) - No.
Oh yeaH...I've been wheeling and dealing militaria all over the WWW and every type of forum, FaceBook, etc since the beginning and can spot bullcrap ,and scams very easy.We have them pop up on AHF in this board often,and we know what to look out for and they get deleted and or reported to Chief admins.Facebook is rampant with scam sales and scamming ads in most all Forsale groups..Lots of so called online auctions are nothing but scam selling sites, Hi Bid, Live Auctioneer, Proxibd has them every day.But,, its a Caveat Emptor and justly so. If you gewt ripped off, ehhhh,you should have known better, or stay out of the hobby of militaria collecting IMO..

Combatzone

Post by Combatzone » 18 May 2022, 00:31

What is it with this forum that makes people clearly ignorant on a subject feel the need to make a comment and inaccurate observations? Vanilla Nuns makes no mention of any legal qualifications or experience of life in the UK and uses the term"almost certainly" as confirmation that he doesnt know what he is talking about and is purely guessing, A simple email to a reputable auction house would confirm that owning such an item is not illegal, nor is offering it for sale on the internet or any otherway. If you knew anything anout the UK you would also know that Border Force deal with immigration not illegal firearms so wont be "beating down my door"anytime soon....despite what their newly self appointed spokesperson might claim on here.
Likewise, a little research on similiar threads would have revealed sniperJohn comment how he was surprised how easily it went through eu and us customs but Vanilla Nuns feels he has the authority to comment how UK customs would or would not raect.
Similiarly Mark is happy to suggest that there may be a scam afoot and how,having seen it all he can"spot bullcrap" so easily...but has been unable to highlight any that he has found in this thread.or how any scam is taking place. If telling someone you have an item for sale, sending pics, then not hearing anything more about it is a scam perhaps Mark might use his extensive knowledge to point out to everybody what scam he thinks has taken place. Othereise, stop implying that fellow members are scammers as some might not take to kindly to it.
If you like to see your commemts online or get a buzz from the number of irrelevant commemts you have posted perhaps a waste disposal forum would better suit you better, especially if you imtemd to keep talking rubbish..

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 18 May 2022, 02:51

Combatzone wrote:
18 May 2022, 00:31
What is it with this forum that makes people clearly ignorant on a subject feel the need to make a comment and inaccurate observations? Vanilla Nuns makes no mention of any legal qualifications or experience of life in the UK and uses the term"almost certainly" as confirmation that he doesnt know what he is talking about and is purely guessing, A simple email to a reputable auction house would confirm that owning such an item is not illegal, nor is offering it for sale on the internet or any otherway. If you knew anything anout the UK you would also know that Border Force deal with immigration not illegal firearms so wont be "beating down my door"anytime soon....despite what their newly self appointed spokesperson might claim on here.
Likewise, a little research on similiar threads would have revealed sniperJohn comment how he was surprised how easily it went through eu and us customs but Vanilla Nuns feels he has the authority to comment how UK customs would or would not raect.
Similiarly Mark is happy to suggest that there may be a scam afoot and how,having seen it all he can"spot bullcrap" so easily...but has been unable to highlight any that he has found in this thread.or how any scam is taking place. If telling someone you have an item for sale, sending pics, then not hearing anything more about it is a scam perhaps Mark might use his extensive knowledge to point out to everybody what scam he thinks has taken place. Othereise, stop implying that fellow members are scammers as some might not take to kindly to it.
If you like to see your commemts online or get a buzz from the number of irrelevant commemts you have posted perhaps a waste disposal forum would better suit you better, especially if you imtemd to keep talking rubbish..
Hmm, well said reply to my caveat emptor warning and to vanillas concerns, however.... I will stand by my warning to buyer beware concerning this so said sale offer... But, if you can prove me wronmg by offering exact hard proof that you own one of these relics as descrobed by your ealier post I wioll of course bow down and aplolgize. Now, how can you offer this proof here? #1 show we your relic and instyructions and have the photos with a backdrop of todays newspaper from your village or town, a tv screen with live news in screen, etc, and if that is not to be, we will offer a free way to do this, you sghall take a pic, well many witha standard size white sheet of papewr with a number series that we will ell ytou to do and then ytake some pics

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 18 May 2022, 12:08

Hi Mark,

the current German legal situation is as follows:

Everyone "blameless" ("unbescholten") over the age of 18 years may possess "deactivated" so-called "weapons of war" if these (hand) weapons are no longer capable of being fired.
This refers to "Handwaffen" (hand-held weapons) like the Maschinenpistole, Maschinengewehr, Sturmgewehr, and also the Panzerfaust, for example.

These so-called "Deko Waffen" may be advertised, sold and also shipped here in Germany.
This also applies to deactivated Panzerfaust originals and replicas.

Public carrying and showing (Reenactment...) is illegal, as is shipping to an address outside of Germany.

Other laws apply to non-handheld large arms such as anti-aircraft guns and tanks, but that's too complicated to elaborate here, sorry...

Hans
P.S. The german term "unbescholten" stands for "nicht vorbestraft".
https://www.openthesaurus.de/synonyme/n ... sam%20(geh.)
nowaday
A german "Flakvierling" was "possible" in the 1970s, nowadays, forget it.

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 20 May 2022, 23:22

Hans1906 wrote:
18 May 2022, 12:08
Hi Mark,

the current German legal situation is as follows:

Everyone "blameless" ("unbescholten") over the age of 18 years may possess "deactivated" so-called "weapons of war" if these (hand) weapons are no longer capable of being fired.
This refers to "Handwaffen" (hand-held weapons) like the Maschinenpistole, Maschinengewehr, Sturmgewehr, and also the Panzerfaust, for example.

These so-called "Deko Waffen" may be advertised, sold and also shipped here in Germany.
This also applies to deactivated Panzerfaust originals and replicas.

Public carrying and showing (Reenactment...) is illegal, as is shipping to an address outside of Germany.

Other laws apply to non-handheld large arms such as anti-aircraft guns and tanks, but that's too complicated to elaborate here, sorry...

Hans
P.S. The german term "unbescholten" stands for "nicht vorbestraft".
https://www.openthesaurus.de/synonyme/n ... sam%20(geh.)
nowaday
A german "Flakvierling" was "possible" in the 1970s, nowadays, forget it.

Interesting and thanks, but the member in questuion is living in GB Great Britain or is it the UK? and does not fall under Deutschland law.and my concern is the him not proving that he foes actually own such a relic as he tried to sell, and called him ut to just prove it with a pic.which of course I knew he would not do as he never has owned such a relic and sure the cripes has one to sell
Hans

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 30 Oct 2022, 22:26

As stated in the rules ITS FORBIDDEN to sell anything that can be consider as an armed weapon , the laws in Sweden is very STRICT about this. As the AHF is run in Sweden and own by me (Swedish) I risk prosecution of traffic weapons!!

Please respect this! I can't monitoring all post here and if this continues I will take necessary actions of this subforum!

Georg
"Information not shared, is lost"

Personal Blog - http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/
Support AHF - app.php/support
My Project - www.führerliste.com

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”