Hitler and his "mesmerizing" gaze

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
LAstry2

Hitler and his "mesmerizing" gaze

Post by LAstry2 » 20 Jun 2022, 18:26

Offen wondered how Hitler somehow envoked a majority of 64,000,000 Germans to support him ranging from NAZI Big shots such as herman Goering, Josef Goebbles, Martin Borman to Unknwons such as his wife eva braun....prehspas part of the answer is this picture showing the true fanatic mesmerizing Hitler Gaze....
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxserp=0

Another picture of Hitler nilihistic persoanlly is by Arthur Szyk......
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... w_York.jpg

historygeek2021

Re: Hitler and his "mesmerizing" gaze

Post by historygeek2021 » 20 Jun 2022, 19:18

He was just a useful rabble rouser for the junker class to keep the masses from converting to communism.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 22 Jun 2022, 15:37

LAstry2 wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 18:26
Another picture of Hitler nilihistic persoanlly is by Arthur Szyk......
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... w_York.jpg
That’s quite bad.

Hitler has piercing blue eyes that many people found mesmerising when they came into contact with him.

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 22 Jun 2022, 15:45

Erik Jan Hanussen (who claimed to be Danish, but was in fact Jewish) greatly influenced Hitler by showing him techniques such as gestures and when to and when not to speak to control the masses.

Hitler read Gustave Le Bon’s book “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind” which was based on the same thing as the title of the book states.

Hitler’s oratory skills were well noted from his early involvement with the German Workers’ Party. When someone suggested that Bavaria should be independent Hitler lost his cool and scolded the man. Anton Drexler, the founder of the party stated, “Goodness, he's got a gob. We could use him!”

Hitler left an everlasting impression on early Nazis.

Biber

Post by Biber » 08 Jul 2022, 15:16

George L Gregory wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 15:37
Hitler has piercing blue eyes that many people found mesmerising when they came into contact with him.
This has been said anecdotally many times before. I even heard it first hand from someone who encountered AH in the 30s.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 08 Jul 2022, 17:32

Hitler had blue eyes, something like that attracts women, very simple, I experience something like that every day.

Even with a Covid mask, women stare at you, whether you're fat or even old doesn't count.

Good hands attracts women, so you do neat have nice finger nails, and when you add blue eyes to that, you're on the green side, whatever that means.

Simple human rules, for not all, but many women.

Nothing that upsets me much, it always has been and it is, "love" and "affection" is a matter of a tenth of a second, opposites attract, always have been and will never change.

A lifelong experience that will probably never change, it is what it is.

Women look at your eyes, at your hands, and finally at your stature, it's like that.

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Br. James

Post by Br. James » 08 Jul 2022, 21:18

It certainly wasn't only women that were attracted to Hitler's blue eyes -- the men in his early audiences must have felt that attraction, too.

Br. James

Max

Post by Max » 09 Jul 2022, 00:54

George L Gregory wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 15:45
Erik Jan Hanussen (who claimed to be Danish, but was in fact Jewish)
Was Hanussen from "Jewland"; or was he in fact, just a Danish jew?
Edit
OK- I see on Wikipedia that Hanussen was in fact Austrian
Last edited by Max on 09 Jul 2022, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings from the Wide Brown.

CraigM

Post by CraigM » 09 Jul 2022, 00:57

Hans1906 wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 17:32
Hitler had blue eyes, something like that attracts women, very simple, I experience something like that every day.
Women are attracted to you every day are they Hans?

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 11 Jul 2022, 13:08

Hi CraigM,

Those who have blue eyes belong to a small circle, just up to eight percent of the world's population have light-colored eyes, i.e. blue or gray eyes. Most people have brown eyes.

Blue-eyed people are a small minority, genetically determined, that's all.

My Afro-American lady is a perfect mixture of all worlds, her beautiful deep brown eyes are from Portuguese, Brazilian, Afro-American and American worlds, a beautiful lady, a real feast for the eyes.

Opposites attracted and still attract, you can throw all that vulgar racism in a bin, those times are over.

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 11 Jul 2022, 19:49

As a German and as a person, you are always judged by your blue eyes, I don't know it any other way.

Wherever you go, you're always the German "Nazi" with the blond hair, and the blue eyes...

All this bullshit is so ingrained in the world, you'll never escape this trap.

As a German you are tall, reddish blonde, your eyes are water blue, you have at least something from the SS in your pocket that you carry around with you, whatever...

That's the cliche, and it's haunted you throughout your life. You don't have a bad day, you don't drink, your children are neatly dressed, you are above all, as a German...

Those comic characters are long gone, a Himmler, a Heydrich, but this complex shit is still maintained, see up here in this forum...

How often I'm tired of all this, I have an answer, no, how could I as a German...

You are measured by what was, but not by what you are.

Hans

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”