WW2 Era Photo Showing a German Soldier next to some sort of glider. Others standing nearby as well.

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.

Hans1906
Banned

Re: WW2 Era Photo Showing a German Soldier next to some sort of glider. Others standing nearby as well.

Post by Hans1906 » 16 Sep 2022, 13:39

Hi Heartfeltzero,

many of your photos presented here are very interesting, but unfortunately in poor quality.
Even with a digital post-processing, hardly anything can be seen, unfortunately. :cry:
You should digitize your photos with a flatbed scanner, then the results would certainly be very interesting...

In this sense, thank you for your pictures, please keep it up!

Segelflug in der NS Zeit: https://blog.deutsches-museum.de/2019/0 ... er-ns-zeit

Hans
P.S. Multifunction devices that include scanners and printers are often given away for free in the neighborhood by companies that buy new hardware.
These devices are often of very high quality, very usable, certainly also in your region...
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Heartfeltzero

Re: WW2 Era Photo Showing a German Soldier next to some sort of glider. Others standing nearby as well.

Post by Heartfeltzero » 16 Sep 2022, 15:50

Hans1906 wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 13:39
Hi Heartfeltzero,

many of your photos presented here are very interesting, but unfortunately in poor quality.
Even with a digital post-processing, hardly anything can be seen, unfortunately. :cry:
You should digitize your photos with a flatbed scanner, then the results would certainly be very interesting...

In this sense, thank you for your pictures, please keep it up!

Segelflug in der NS Zeit: https://blog.deutsches-museum.de/2019/0 ... er-ns-zeit

Hans
P.S. Multifunction devices that include scanners and printers are often given away for free in the neighborhood by companies that buy new hardware.
These devices are often of very high quality, very usable, certainly also in your region...
Yeah one of the things I wanna get is a flatbed scanner. There’s one I’ve been looking at getting. They can be somewhat expensive. And usually need to be connected to a computer which I don’t have. I use my phone for everything. But I do one day want to get one.

Empiricist

Post by Empiricist » 27 Feb 2023, 12:26

Heartfeltzero wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 04:57
BCE56ED7-FC76-40B2-B33C-66D750C5401A.jpeg
A nice Kranich on a cart.

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”