news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Discussions on other historical eras.
mezsat2
Member
Posts: 329
Joined: 05 Jun 2009 12:02

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by mezsat2 » 03 Nov 2022 06:23

peeved wrote:
02 Nov 2022 19:02
paulrward wrote:
02 Nov 2022 18:09
I am looking forward to seeing Putin's burned, blackened body hanging from a meathook.....
As long as the meathook is thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Who knows what pandemics lurk inside that tiny, diseased demon.

Markus
His fantasy is the Republican Party is going to ride in like a white knight and save his skin in November.

I wouldn't count on it. The US has "spent" $80 billion on Ukraine, much of it in the form of donations of equipment about to be decommissioned and scrapped, anyway. Another large portion hasn't even been manufactured and delivered yet.

As a point of comparison, Trump spent $953 BILLION on the "PPP" program in 2020 (which was squandered for the most part-$400 BILLION already "forgiven"). Ukraine money is a mere drop in the ocean. If it is a waste, it's a small one and quite worthwhile. Private citizens in America probably own more firearms than all the rest of the world combined.

Martin_from_Valhalla
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 12 Feb 2021 05:22
Location: Russia, Siberia

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Martin_from_Valhalla » 03 Nov 2022 06:44

That guy Yuri posting here could have been more useful to putin's fascist aims in Ukraine because noone believes his propaganda.))

User avatar
peeved
Member
Posts: 9109
Joined: 01 Jul 2007 07:15
Location: Finland

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by peeved » 03 Nov 2022 07:55

Tom Peters wrote:
03 Nov 2022 02:17
Cult Icon wrote:
02 Nov 2022 18:22
The Russians boast of having 25 million reservists (without revealing their age
The RU MOD can claim anything they want, but outside of RU, its simply not to be believed.

RU does not have 25 million reservists. 25 million is simply the military age males available in the general population pool.
Not only male subjects of the evil Khan of Putinistan:
Russian reservist law is unusual. Every adult male aged 18 to 65 and all medical personnel are considered ‘reservists’. So are female students, who will receive military training as army nurses while at an institution of higher education unless they were studying biology or chemistry, in which case training as potential specialists in biological or chemical weapons is the alternative. The term ‘reservist’, therefore, covers almost half the adult population and picking 300,000 is just a random exercise. That it was so soon became clear from the very un-Russian scenes of mayhem and opposition to the authorities when reservists were being ‘called up’ by picking people up from the streets. It’s a plan that has now been more or less dropped.
https://www.brusselstimes.com/315053/wi ... ia-belarus

Markus

mezsat2
Member
Posts: 329
Joined: 05 Jun 2009 12:02

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by mezsat2 » 03 Nov 2022 08:37

peeved wrote:
02 Nov 2022 21:27
Cult Icon wrote:
02 Nov 2022 18:22
The Russians boast of having 25 million reservists (without revealing their age).

Demographics obviously do not favor Ukraine, which has only 30 million plus people left. The war may end before their wheelchairborne army shoots down SU-57s with nagant revolvers.
Image
Markus
Hell with that. I'd take the UKR women soldiers any day over the Russian conscripts. There are some near legendary sniperesses in their forces already.

User avatar
Cult Icon
Member
Posts: 4455
Joined: 08 Apr 2014 19:00

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Cult Icon » 03 Nov 2022 12:28

11/2

Ukraine is still stuck at Kherson despite routine attacks. It's been almost 1 month. The ultimate impact of their claims of "400 ammo dumps" hit, HIMARs game changer etc was more exaggerated propaganda :

Image

Ukrainian progress at the riverline is as glacial as Separatist progress in the Donbass. I believe yesterday was the most significant separatist attack in weeks:

Image

User avatar
Cult Icon
Member
Posts: 4455
Joined: 08 Apr 2014 19:00

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Cult Icon » 03 Nov 2022 12:53

Russia is trying to beat the US in their own game:

25,071 dead US/Coalition/Iraqi allied troops
37,544 dead enemy Iraqi/insurgents
113,728 dead Iraqi civilians
73,295 dead Allied Afgan/US/Coalition troops
55,400 dead insurgents
46,319 dead civilians

The US killed over 352,000 people and brought suffering to millions!

I bet this war will be over before they beat the US in their own game. The US will remain grand champion :lol: :lol:

User avatar
peeved
Member
Posts: 9109
Joined: 01 Jul 2007 07:15
Location: Finland

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by peeved » 03 Nov 2022 14:00

Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
Russia is trying to beat the US in their own game:
25,071 dead US/Coalition/Iraqi allied troops
37,544 dead enemy Iraqi/insurgents
113,728 dead Iraqi civilians
73,295 dead Allied Afgan/US/Coalition troops
55,400 dead insurgents
46,319 dead civilians
Aren't those rather grand numbers from someone like you who has proven himself incapable of handling calculations involving double-digit numbers somewhat over 50 :lol: :lol:
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
The US killed over 352,000 people
What proof have you that over a period of some 8 years 8 months in Iraq and 13 years in Afghanistan the US killed 25,071 US/Coalition/Iraqi allied troops, 113,728 Iraqi civilians, 73,295 Allied Afghan/US/Coalition troops, 46,319 Afghan civilians and alone killed 37,544 enemy Iraqi/insurgents and 55,400 Afghan insurgents?
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
and brought suffering to millions!
In Ukraine alone Putinistan has brought suffering to tens of millions.
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
I bet this war will be over before they beat the US in their own game.
Since your calculations steadily suck as much as Sergey Shitgoo's you really should steer clear from numbers games.
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
The US will remain grand champion
of interventions with major humanitarian component while the evil, porky Orcs excel in imperialistic, inhumanitarian interventions, widespread murdering, raping, torturing and pillaging; All sorts of crimes against the laws of man, God and nature in fact; in accordance with their multi-millennial traditions.

BTW do remind me which parts of Iraq and Afghanistan the US has illegally annexed?
Where are the upwards 2 million Ukrainian civilians deported to Putinistan?

Markus

User avatar
peeved
Member
Posts: 9109
Joined: 01 Jul 2007 07:15
Location: Finland

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by peeved » 03 Nov 2022 14:13

Make Russia Great Again:
Image

My apolgies to Capybaras everywhere for associating their noble breed with Orcs.
Markus

johnwilliamhunter
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: 22 Jul 2003 14:56
Location: Australia

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by johnwilliamhunter » 03 Nov 2022 14:19

peeved wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:00
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
Russia is trying to beat the US in their own game:
25,071 dead US/Coalition/Iraqi allied troops
37,544 dead enemy Iraqi/insurgents
113,728 dead Iraqi civilians
73,295 dead Allied Afgan/US/Coalition troops
55,400 dead insurgents
46,319 dead civilians
Aren't those rather grand numbers from someone like you who has proven himself incapable of handling calculations involving double-digit numbers somewhat over 50 :lol: :lol:
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
The US killed over 352,000 people
What proof have you that over a period of some 8 years 8 months in Iraq and 13 years in Afghanistan the US killed 25,071 US/Coalition/Iraqi allied troops, 113,728 Iraqi civilians, 73,295 Allied Afghan/US/Coalition troops, 46,319 Afghan civilians and alone killed 37,544 enemy Iraqi/insurgents and 55,400 Afghan insurgents?
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
and brought suffering to millions!
In Ukraine alone Putinistan has brought suffering to tens of millions.
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
I bet this war will be over before they beat the US in their own game.
Since your calculations steadily suck as much as Sergey Shitgoo's you really should steer clear from numbers games.
Cult Icon wrote:
03 Nov 2022 12:53
The US will remain grand champion
of interventions with major humanitarian component while the evil, porky Orcs excel in imperialistic, inhumanitarian interventions, widespread murdering, raping, torturing and pillaging; All sorts of crimes against the laws of man, God and nature in fact; in accordance with their multi-millennial traditions.

BTW do remind me which parts of Iraq and Afghanistan the US has illegally annexed?
Where are the upwards 2 million Ukrainian civilians deported to Putinistan?

Markus
You speak of evil while speaking in dehumanizing and childish language, a real student of Goebbels.

User avatar
peeved
Member
Posts: 9109
Joined: 01 Jul 2007 07:15
Location: Finland

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by peeved » 03 Nov 2022 14:41

johnwilliamhunter wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:19
You speak of evil while speaking in dehumanizing and childish language, a real student of Goebbels.
You support an evil, imperialistic aggressor, a true follower of Stalin and Putler.
Furthermore you are unable to counter arguments with actual facts, a real Agitprop man.
Markus

johnwilliamhunter
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: 22 Jul 2003 14:56
Location: Australia

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by johnwilliamhunter » 03 Nov 2022 14:55

peeved wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:41
johnwilliamhunter wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:19
You speak of evil while speaking in dehumanizing and childish language, a real student of Goebbels.
You support an evil, imperialistic aggressor, a true follower of Stalin and Putler.
Furthermore you are unable to counter arguments with actual facts, a real Agitprop man.
Markus
What arguments? All you do is make things up, speak in vulgar terms, and spout hatred.

User avatar
peeved
Member
Posts: 9109
Joined: 01 Jul 2007 07:15
Location: Finland

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by peeved » 03 Nov 2022 15:11

johnwilliamhunter wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:55
peeved wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:41
johnwilliamhunter wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:19
You speak of evil while speaking in dehumanizing and childish language, a real student of Goebbels.
You support an evil, imperialistic aggressor, a true follower of Stalin and Putler.
Furthermore you are unable to counter arguments with actual facts, a real Agitprop man.
Markus
What arguments? All you do is make things up
How very Agitprop, Having quoted Cult Icon's pro-Ruffian fairytale post and my response to it you accuse me of making things up.
johnwilliamhunter wrote:
03 Nov 2022 14:55
speak in vulgar terms, and spout hatred.
I see no reason to feign respect for the disreputable or show love to the forces of evil or their trolls.
Markus

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Gooner1 » 04 Nov 2022 00:35

Freedom rockets. Never gets boring.


User avatar
Cult Icon
Member
Posts: 4455
Joined: 08 Apr 2014 19:00

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Cult Icon » 04 Nov 2022 13:10

fan-compilation of the mobilization. Now the Russian army demographics will be closer to the Ukrainian army at the start of the war:

https://vk.com/milinfolive?z=video27451 ... 39_3179561

Reservists from North Ossetia collected and assembled:

https://vk.com/milinfolive?z=video-1235 ... -123538639

176 Dagestani reservists collected for the 136th Motorized brigade:

https://vk.com/milinfolive?z=video-1235 ... -123538639

https://vk.com/milinfolive?z=video-1235 ... -123538639

The most interesting video of the group. Reservists from St. Petersburg do individual and squad training. They are being instructed by OMON National Guard, including Ukraine veterans. They are using old kit during training.

https://vk.com/milinfolive?z=video-1247 ... 51034_5120

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: news from Russo-Ukraine Front

Post by Gooner1 » 04 Nov 2022 13:28

Image

Return to “Other eras”