Lothar Kreuz with both KC of the WMC ?

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
razputin

Post by razputin » 18 Jun 2006, 15:36

In Detlev Niemanns last update was the offering of Lothars orders and strangely a KC of WMC with swords and his prel.doc for it. I haven't seen any records of him receiving it. Could somebody clear up this matter for me?

Knights Cross of the war merit cross with swords + WITHOUT swords to a Generalarzt [4987] Sold State II+

Generalarzt Prof. Dr. Lothar Kreuz: - KC of the WMC without swords. Silver "900" and "1". with neckribbon - KC of WMC with swords. Silver "900" and "1" with neckribbon. Both KC's in one blue case. - Original photos of Dr. Kreuz - Reprophoto of him as General wearing the KC without swords - photocopies of all his documents, also prel.doc to KC with swords A very rare incident where both KC's were awarded !

Price:7000 Eur8890 $4830 £

Copyright: Detlev Niemann 2006

Dieter Zinke
In memoriam

Post by Dieter Zinke » 18 Jun 2006, 16:52

I' m very interested to see the
photocopies of all his documents, also prel.doc to KC with swords

I only know an unpublished list by Klaus D. Patzwall (dated from 01.03.1993) where Kreuz is named as KC-holder with swords (date: 23.09.1944).
Otherwise I saw the two pics of him without swords years ago in the Bundesarchiv / Fotoarchiv here in Koblenz.
Now I' m indeed very confused :(

Please see also:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 865#618865

D. Zinke

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”