Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
- Posts: 711
- Joined: 10 Aug 2004 20:39
- Location: Peoples Republic, New Jersey
I'm trying to find some old swiss hobnails the thick, square type, that you find on the soles of their postwar mountain boots that every aspiring Gebirsjager seems to quest for in their true size without buying a pair for $$$ and pulling them. Any ideas?
- Posts: 2884
- Joined: 10 Feb 2005 11:01
- Location: Cardiff Ontario Canada
I have some I removed from an old pair of swiss mountain boots I'll have to count just how many I have here. There may be a cpl missing but I should have the number that came in the boots less a cpl drop me a pm
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 08 Oct 2016 22:31
- Location: Bordeaux, France
Looking for some square Swiss Army boot nails myself, just half a dozen. Anybody?