Die Panzerknacker - the holders of the tank destruction badge

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.

GWorldmann

Re: Die Panzerknacker- the holders of the tank destruction badge

Post by GWorldmann » 14 Sep 2019, 09:07

Knight's Cross winner Major Herbert Eltrich
ImageImage

GWorldmann

Post by GWorldmann » 24 Sep 2019, 20:04

Leutnant Hans Kremer
Leutnant Kremer, für die "Vernichtung sieben russischer Panzer" bei Jumpravissi und Mazusi (Lettland). Liste vier anerkannter Sturmtage bei der "2./Gren.Rgt.551 vom 6. November 1944
ImageImage

Porsche

Post by Porsche » 24 Sep 2019, 21:03

Anton Schmidt, 7./J.R. 215 (post #1708). The document seems to show a 'kill' on 7/11/1941 bei Koljubjakino. Can anyone help me with details? I think that 215 J. Rgt. Was part of the 78. Inf.Div. part of HGr Mitte, 4. Armee, XIII. Armee-Korps. Where is Koljubjakino? I have a map showing Chernigov (Tschernigow) where (apparently) they crossed the Dnjepr prior to the advance on Moscow. I can't see anything that looks remotely like Koljubjakino in this vicinity. Is the spelling correct?
Thanks,
Neil

Porsche

Post by Porsche » 24 Sep 2019, 21:04

Anton Schmidt, 7./J.R. 215 (post #1708). The document seems to show a 'kill' on 7/11/1941 bei Koljubjakino. Can anyone help me with details? I think that 215 J. Rgt. Was part of the 78 inf. Div. part of Army Group Center, 4th Army, XIII Army Corps. Where is Koljubjakino? I have a map showing Chernigov (Tschernigow) where (apparently) they crossed the Dneiper prior to the advance on Moscow. I can't see anything that looks remotely like Koljubjakino in this vicinity. Is the spelling correct?
Thanks,
Neil

GWorldmann

Post by GWorldmann » 05 Oct 2019, 09:55

Frankreich 1942
ImageImage

askropp
Forum Staff

Post by askropp » 06 Oct 2019, 20:46

Hauptmann (later Major) Wolfgang Eberlein was awarded the PVA on 20 July 1942.
There are times in history when staying neutral means taking sides.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 19 Oct 2019, 21:29

A post from mkrivchenko, containing three photographs whose ownership was claimed by another member, was removed.

mkrivchenko -- forum rules require crediting the illustrations you post:
7. Posting images

We realize that many members have collections of photographs, or photographs of museum items, militaria or scale models. Such images are welcome and the rules below do not generally apply to them. To avoid confusion, however, we recommend that you mark your image(s) or note in the post that the image(s) are from your personal collection. Members should still observe the guidelines regarding very large images, in respect for members with slow connections or small screen resolutions.

Excessive images
Only post enough images to make your point. This will in most cases be no more than 2 - 3 images, and you must always be able to explain why you have posted any image. If posting more than 5 images in one thread, you must have a very clear reason for doing so.

Listing the source of the images
The administration appreciate that many of the discussions require illustrations, including period photographs. At the same time, we would like to maintain the high quality that the Axis History Forum is known for. Therefore, we require that our members list the source of the photographs they post. The required information depends on the source of the photograph.
o Books and magazines: The author and title of the book. Page number is also preferred, but not required.
o Archives: The archive name and reference, as per the instructions of the archive.
o Websites: The URL to the specific page where the photograph was found. Note, that Google image search is not accepted. If you have found the photograph using Google image search, you must follow the link on Google, and post the website address. Likewise, for eBay auctions, include the seller's id when possible.
If you do not remember the source, you must explicitly write this (this is not a carte blanche to state that the source for all the photographs you post are unknown, and abuse of this method is not accepted).
o Own collection: If you own the photograph yourself (i.e. a period print or a print which you are allowed to re-publish), you must write so either by watermarking the photograph or writing it in your post. Claiming you own photographs which you do not actually own will not be tolerated.

Violating these guidelines can result in removal of posts, warnings, loss of photo posting privileges and banning.
app.php/rules

GWorldmann

Post by GWorldmann » 03 Nov 2019, 16:59

5./Art.Rgt. 263
ImageImage

docarchiv

Post by docarchiv » 16 Nov 2019, 11:30

Hello, found this one of later KC-holder Hauptmann Hans-Georg Borck! Kind regards
docarchiv
Attachments
A 1.jpg

GWorldmann

Post by GWorldmann » 23 Nov 2019, 18:39

RK -Träger Arno Taulien
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”