APB's

Discussions on Axis awards and decorations. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
Romulus

APB's

Post by Romulus » 16 Dec 2002 03:53

How many of the gold APB's were awarded? Also is anyone selling a bronze or silver APB? If so contact me :D

J. Hoss
Banned

Post by J. Hoss » 16 Dec 2002 03:56

I dont think the amount of Gold APB's can ever be fully determined, unless some major paper work surfaces.

I would advise you to very careful in buying an APB, I have noticed on this forum and several others, there is "hot" debate over this badge.

Anyhow, good luck and go for a nice Juncker! :wink:

\J. Hoss

Romulus

Post by Romulus » 16 Dec 2002 04:28

Yeah it is tough to find a nice one since everyone seems to find something wrong with every single example of the award...

Matt Gibbs

Gold Award

Post by Matt Gibbs » 16 Dec 2002 13:31

Hello there;
I posted some info on the first 4 recipients recently. I have the names of a couple of others in my files at home. According to a source I found connected with the bundeswehr post war de nazified awards they could have expected to ave claimants for 47-49 of the gold awards. I don't how accurate their source is but thats the only figure I have ever seen anywhere. It is likely we will never know the number of thsoe entitled to the award. There were many more of the bronze grade awarded, but likewise I doubt we will ever know.

Regards

Matt Gibbs

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 16 Dec 2002 17:18

J. Hoss wrote:I have noticed on this forum and several others, there is "hot" debate over this badge.
Yes, indeed, just take a look at the posts by Benjamin Fanjoy :-)

/Marcus

J. Hoss
Banned

Post by J. Hoss » 16 Dec 2002 18:46

Yes, indeed, just take a look at the posts by Benjamin Fanjoy :-)

/Marcus
:lol:

Mr. Gibbs,

I would just like to give you a thumbs up for effort on the reaserch you are conducting regarding the Gold APB, I would love see all the information you have collected thus far. Good work! :D

\J. Hoss

Return to “Axis Awards”