.MPEG, .AVI, .MOV files of Hitler speechs, party rallies etc

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
Nagelfar

.MPEG, .AVI, .MOV files of Hitler speechs, party rallies etc

Post by Nagelfar » 28 Dec 2002, 07:01

does anybody know where I can get some of these? I've found very little on P2P servers like KaZaA.

bpfeffer

hitler videos

Post by bpfeffer » 28 Dec 2002, 08:40

You can do a search on http://www.google.com. Try "hitler videos".
I found this interesting site as follows: http://www.webpolitik.de/mombes/vidzza.htm
Good luck! (Of course the quality depends on your internet connection)
If you have cable or ADSL high speed the quality will be enhanced.

Eva

Post by Eva » 29 Dec 2002, 08:16

I have a BUNCH that I got on Kazaa. If oyu want to set up a time that I'll be online, you can certainly get them off my hard drive through teh Kazaa server... just PM me and we'll set something up. I don;t knoe how FTP's work ( tried once and it was a disaster), or else I'd offer to do it that way.
EB

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 29 Dec 2002, 10:23

oh really? what exactly do you have? I have 'triumph of the will' (80.3 MB, 10 min 11 sec) a nineteen second hitler speech. and a 38 sec german wehrmacht mpeg.

I'm basically looking for anything with Himmler, Heydrich. the SS. or another long Hitler speech.

Eva

Post by Eva » 29 Dec 2002, 11:44

I would love to tell you exactly what I have... but it's all on my computer in Las Vegas and I'm in po-dunk BFE Pensacola Florida at my mother's house for the holidays. I know I have a HJ rally with Hither and Von Shirach talking, at least 2 videos from Triumph of the will ( a long one and a very short one ) and 3 or 4 allied propaganda cartoons including "Der Fuhrer's Face", and "Education for Death". I also have a TON of AH's speeches in MP3 format including 1 Sept. 1939, and his final broadcast in April 1945. I'll let you know what all I have when I getto go home next week.

EB
stuck in redneck hell where you can't buy Vodka on Sunday :?

Toivo

Post by Toivo » 29 Dec 2002, 12:39

Hmm I know site where are all Hitler speeches + some videos(full not those like in some filesharing programms), place where is full "Triumph of the Will" (about 500mb large) and some sites with mp3's. But, why you bother to search and download those things? If you want you can always buy CD with all speeches for like 13$...

AnonRommel

Speeches and music

Post by AnonRommel » 31 Dec 2002, 06:42

I found a CD last year called "Hitler's Inferno" full of speeches, music, marching songs, combat recordings, etc. It was put out by Sandy Hook Records in 1984. Some of the songs listed on this site are on the CD. It probably could be found on Amazon - though I haven't looked there.

I also have two LP records called Der Zweite Weltkrieg (the first is from 1939 to 1940, the second is from 1940 to 1945). The entire thing is in German, labels and all. I got it from a German friend who didn't want to keep it around any more, and it seems quite old, so it may not be easy to find. Speeches mostly, it looks like (my German is limited still). But sometimes you can find these things in antique shops, which is where I have found most of my collection of WWII items.

Also, besides Kazaa, Amazon.com may have CDs of these speeches, too.

DanZ

Post by DanZ » 01 Jan 2003, 13:48

ErikHolm wrote:Hmm I know site where are all Hitler speeches + some videos(full not those like in some filesharing programms), place where is full "Triumph of the Will" (about 500mb large) ...
Could you post this site or pm it?

DanZ

Guderian

Hitler's Video

Post by Guderian » 02 Jan 2003, 00:55

For everybody information I do have a lot of videos bought to:

INTERNATIONAL HISTORIC FILMS

unfortunately, I missed the address, but maybe it can be found in the Internet using a search.

Guderian

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » 02 Jan 2003, 04:33

Guderian is correct. IHF has tons of cool old videos from WWI, WWII, Nazi TV, speeches, propaganda, everything. I have a catalog at home but i'm not at home right now - but I'm sure you can look them up on the internet. That's how I ordered some tapes and now they send me a catalog every month!

K

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”