Heinrich Müller - Francis Willard Keith

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
lightninbob

Heinrich Müller - Francis Willard Keith

Post by lightninbob » 16 Jan 2013, 14:51

The fact Francis Willard Keith was cleared of being Heinrich Müller after finger prints revealed they were not the same man is widely known and not fresh news. But given uncanny resemblance even with aging is undiniable, and I can't help but think because of there identical appearance the fact he was found in panama ( a nazi exile paradise ) and more to the point I believe Müller's own wife and son identified him as their husband father, and it would make sence western powers would want him free and cleared to spare embarrassment on their behalf, is it possible Francis Willard Keith is was Müller? Also does anyone know what happened to him after he was cleared of being Müller,
make love as often as you can.... Even if its with someone else

Max Williams

Re: Gestapo-Müller - francis willard keith

Post by Max Williams » 16 Jan 2013, 15:14

lightninbob wrote:The fact Francis Willard Keith was cleared of being Heinrich Müller after finger prints revealed they were not the same man is widely known and not fresh news. But given uncanny resemblance even with aging is undiniable, and I can't help but think because of there identical appearance the fact he was found in Panama ( a nazi exile paradise ) and more to the point I believe Müller's own wife and son identified him as their husband father, and it would make sence western powers would want him free and cleared to spare embarrassment on their behalf, is it possible Francis Willard Keith is was Müller? Also does anyone know what happened to him after he was cleared of being Müller,
No, Keith wasn't Müller. Different ears, different fingerprints.
See http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... th#p358438
Max.

Peter
Financial supporter

Re: Heinrich Müller - Francis Willard Keith

Post by Peter » 16 Jan 2013, 15:52

from ebay
Attachments
img0067A.jpg
img0080A.jpg
img0024A.jpg

lightninbob

Post by lightninbob » 16 Jan 2013, 17:09

Thanks for that, but ears can be changed with plastic surgery, and Heinrich Müller would have been able to attatch some other persons finger prints to his records during his career, and with him being a realist about the outcome of the war a his life of dubious dealing this would not have been out of character or impossible. Am I alone in thinking this?

Peter
Financial supporter

Post by Peter » 16 Jan 2013, 17:28

I reckon you can be pretty certain that Gestapo Müller died in May 1945 in Berlin.

The conspiracy theorists have developed a multi-million dollar industry out of "escaped Nazis", U-boats at the North Pole or Patagonia, all filled with gold and jewels, South American Jungle havens for top ranking Germans, it's fantasy. There has been no proof or even credible evidence that I've seen in over 30 years of study.

lightninbob

Post by lightninbob » 16 Jan 2013, 17:50

I normally steer clear of conspiracies but as his body has never been found I think alot of alternative theories about Müller should be listened too. And the fact his grave contained 3 bodies no of which where his, to me would suggest that his shady dodgy dealings did not end in Berlin may 1945. Schellenberg, Wiesential, Eichmann all say he suvived Berlin as many others have claimed. And we are talking about a man who arranged a "fresh corpse' to be delivered dressed in polish uniform to the scene of the staged Gleiwitz radio station attack, this man has cloak and dagger in his blood, and he was one of the few nazi's to have the intelligence, resources, and also most people may have heard of him but I wonder how many people knew what he looked like after the war. How Hitler could have lived after the war without being recognised is almost impossible, but with Müller? Except the fact his WIFE AND SON both identified Francis Willard Keith as Müller, to me there opinion maybe more valuble that cia records ( cia not very reliable or honest) of Müller's prints?

Again why the most powerful shady scheming murders calculating policeman in nazi German would have aloud his TRUE fingerprints to be kept on file with German defeat looming and alot of blood on his hands? Just dissent add up?
Last edited by Dieter Zinke on 16 Jan 2013, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You made "mistakes": His name is Müller, not "muller" / Gleiwitz, not gleiwitz / Wiesential, Eichmann, not wiesential, eichmann

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 17 Jan 2013, 01:16

lightninbob wrote:Thanks for that, but ears can be changed with plastic surgery, and Heinrich Müller would have been able to attatch some other persons finger prints to his records during his career, and with him being a realist about the outcome of the war a his life of dubious dealing this would not have been out of character or impossible. Am I alone in thinking this?
I believe so.

itaiv40

Post by itaiv40 » 17 Jan 2013, 04:16

Also, Müller's wife retracted her original identification of Keith as her husband.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”