FOR SALE: Large Collection of Books - Merry Christmas

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
RFPB

FOR SALE: Large Collection of Books - Merry Christmas

Post by RFPB » 27 Dec 2015, 01:55

Hey guys, I have a great collection of books, but unfortunately I have a few problems. Number one, I don't have a lot of spare space to keep them and number two, I don't have a lot of spare time to read them (or I've already read them and will not do so again).

Here is the bottom line. I would much rather these books go to good homes where I know they will be used. Many of these books have sentimental and a lot of tangible value, but I'm undercutting for the sake of putting them in a good home. With all that being said...

...if you want to purchase large groups of these books, you are going to get highly discounted rates. Please, please inquire about that so I can send them off with less postage and get them out of the house sooner.

Here you go. Quality from highest to lowest:

1. “Island of Fire” by Jason Mark (hardcover, signed by author, and like new); currently going for $300-1300 on Amazon - YOUR PRICE: $250
2. “Narva 1944: The Waffen-SS and the Battle for Europe” by Richard Landwehr (softcover, good condition); currently selling for $90 on Amazon - YOUR PRICE: $75
3. “Nordic Volunteers: Danish Soldiers of the Waffen-SS” by Richard Landwehr (softcover, small booklet, but old and rare to find); - YOUR PRICE: $25
4. “The History of the Panzerkorps Grossdeutschland vol. 3” by Helmut Spaeter (hardcover, good condition); currently selling on Amazon for $60 - YOUR PRICE: $50
5. “Germany Military Cuffbands: 1784 – Present” by Gordon Williamson (hardcover, good condition); currently selling on Amazon for $45 - YOUR PRICE: $35
6. “Tigers in the Mud” by Otto Carius (hardcover, good condition); going for $88 on Amazon - YOUR PRICE: $75
7. “Field Uniforms of Germany's Panzer Elite” by Robert Edwards & Michael Pruett (hardcover, good condition); selling for $90 on Amazon - YOUR PRICE: $80
8. “Field Uniforms of German Army Panzer Forces in World War II” by Robert Edwards & Michael Pruett (hardcover, good condition); selling for $75 on Amazon - YOUR PRICE: $65

1. “Victory Through Air Power” by Major Alexander P. de Seversky (hardcover, fair condition for the book, but jacket is torn; book is from 1942) - YOUR PRICE: $15
2. “The Lehrplan: Teaching Plan for Ideological Education of the SS and Police” by Carl Hottelet (softcover, good condition); on Amazon for $15 - YOUR PRICE: $10
3. “The Baltic Tragedy” DVD ; for sale - $25 – YOUR PRICE: $10
4. “Through Enemy Eyes: A Newsreel History of the Third Reich at War vol. 12” (Nov. 1943 – March 1944) DVD; for sale for $25 – YOUR PRICE: $10
5. “Sturmgeschütz III” by Peter Müller and Wolfgang Zimmerman (hardcover; lots of pictures, technical details for this tank) – for sale $50 – YOUR PRICE: $35
6. “Panzerkampfgruppe Strachwitz” by Michael Pruett (Polish / German version, but still great for pictures and usefulness in models) – for sale for $100 (English) – YOUR PRICE: $75
7. “Waffen-SS Uniforms and Insignia” by Wade Krawczyk and Peter v Lukacs (hardcover, good condition except the cover a little scratched); on Amazon for $30 – YOUR PRICE: $15

1. “Berlin Diary: An Inside Account of Nazi Germany” by William Shirer (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $15
2. “The Fall of Berlin” by Anthony Read and David Fisher (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $9
3. “Hitler's Enforcers” by James Lucas (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $10
4. “Hitler Strikes Poland: Blitzkrieg Ideology and Atrocity” by Alexander Rossino (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $12
5. “Adolf Hitler” by John Toland (softcover) YOUR PRICE: $6
6. “Justice at Nuremberg” by Robert Conot (softcover) YOUR PRICE: $7
7. “The Mask of Warriors: The Siege of Warsaw, September 1939” by Marta-Korwin Rhodes (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $8
8. “We Were Each Other's Prisoners” by Lewis Carlson (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $12
9. “Stalin and his Generals” edited by Seweryn Bialer (hardcover, fair condition) YOUR PRICE: $10
10. “With Our Backs to Berlin: The German Army in Retreat 1945” by Tony le Tissier (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $12
11. “Walking Away from the Third Reich: A Teenager in Hitler's Army” by Claus Sellier (softcover, writing from author) YOUR PRICE: $15
12. “Hitler and Stalin” by Alan Bullock (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $9
13. “The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich” by William Shirer (softcover, fair condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
14. “Forgotten Soldier” by Guy Sajer (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $8
15. “Knight's Cross Panzers: The German 35th Panzer Regiment in WWII” edited by Hans Schaeufler (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $10
16. “But Not for the Fuehrer” by Helmut Jung (softcover, writing from author) YOUR PRICE: $10
17. “Berlin Diary” by William Shirer (hardcover) YOUR PRICE: $9
18. “Quest: Searching for the Truth of Germany's Nazi Past” by Ib Melchior and Frank Brandenburg (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $12

1. “The German Generals Talk” by B.H. Liddell Hart (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $12
2. “Panzer Commander” by Hans von Luck (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $9
3. “Hitler's War” by David Irving (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $8
4. “World War II in Photographs” by Richard Holmes (softcover, great image quality, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $15
5. “Illustrated History of The Third Reich” by Alex Hook (softcover, great image quality, good condition) YOUR RICE: $15
6. “Final Entries 1945: The Diaries of Joseph Goebbels” edited by Hugh Trevor-Roper (softcover, fair condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
7. “The Battle for Moscow” by Col. Albert Seaton (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
8. “The War That Hitler Won: Goebbels and the Nazi Media Campaign” by Robert Edwin Herzstein (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $6
9. “In the Path of Hitler's Third Reich: The Journey from Victory to Defeat” by Ian Westwell (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $7
10. “Battle of the Bulge” by John Pimlott (hardcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $8
11. “Hitler Moves East 1941 – 1943” by Paul Carell (softcover, fair condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
12. “A Man Called Intrepid” by William Stevenson (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
13. “The Longest Day” by Cornelius Ryan (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
14. “The Mind of Adolf Hitler” by Walter Langer (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $5
15. “Berlin Diary” by William Shirer (softcover, good condition) YOUR PRICE: $5

RFPB

Re: FOR SALE: Large Collection of Books - Merry Christmas

Post by RFPB » 02 Jan 2016, 01:01

3. “Nordic Volunteers: Danish Soldiers of the Waffen-SS” by Richard Landwehr SOLD
3. “The Baltic Tragedy” DVD SOLD
4. “Through Enemy Eyes: A Newsreel History of the Third Reich at War vol. 12” (Nov. 1943 – March 1944) DVD; SOLD

RFPB

Post by RFPB » 22 Jun 2016, 17:58

**UPDATE**

Most books have not sold so I have decided to put them on eBay. PM me if you want the links! Thanks

Isaac

Post by Isaac » 06 Aug 2017, 20:55

Just wondering if by any chance you have and are willing to sell autumn gale?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”