Does Anyone Know How to Contact Edda Göring?

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
EJWhite

Does Anyone Know How to Contact Edda Göring?

Post by EJWhite » 09 Aug 2016, 08:09

I am currently working on a history project - one that is very close to my heart - which relates to Hermann Göring. I will be traveling to Munich this autumn, and would love to arrange a short meeting with Edda Göring (wherever she wants, arranged however she wants).

I would deeply appreciate it if someone could help me out. If you do know how to get a hold of her, I'd be more than happy to let you vet me in any way you feel is necessary so as to prove that I'm genuine.

Thanks,

Edwin

Prosper Vandenbroucke

Re: Does Anyone Know How to Contact Edda Göring?

Post by Prosper Vandenbroucke » 09 Aug 2016, 09:58

Hello Edwin,
I saw:
https://plus.google.com/114390070428052 ... TDc86APpae
that somebody asked the same question at the municipality administration by the town of München in 2015 and that te request was refused because privacy reasons.

Kindly regards from Belgium and sorry for my poor english
Prosper :wink:

Cohell88

Post by Cohell88 » 11 Sep 2016, 12:04

Hello! I would I am searching for her too! If you get to find her can you share it with me please!

GoeringsPetLion

Post by GoeringsPetLion » 28 Aug 2017, 00:27

In 1951, Emmy Göring lived with her daughter at Tengstraße 21 in Schwabing, not in Lehel.

Entering the house at Tengstrasse 21 in Munich, where Goering's widow lives, on Christmas evening 1951 I found that the staircase was blocked. Hundreds of "grateful" Germans had deposited gifts for Emmy and her teen-age daughter there.

Hans Habe (1953). Our Love Affair with Germany. p. 37.

Leni Riefenstahl lived at Tengstraße 20.

Return to “Women in the Reich”