Writing book on Ilse Koch - crowdfunding for research trip

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
Lilyputian

Writing book on Ilse Koch - crowdfunding for research trip

Post by Lilyputian » 24 Jan 2018, 03:02

Dear all

I apologise if this post is not appropriate, please delete if so.

I am writing a book, due to be published later this year, on Ilse Koch. However, as I’m sure most realise, it is not possible for 100% of biographical research to be done online. There are a number of reasons why it is good to visit places in person, not least to gain a sense of time and place, but also archives are not always digitised.

So I have started a Kickstarter campaign to try to raise some funds. If possible I would be immensely grateful for the link to be circulated as far as possible. If you feel compelled to back it that would be even better, but just getting exposure for the project would be fantastic.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90 ... ?ref=email

Thank you for reading and all good wishes!

Cavam

Re: Writing book on Ilse Koch - crowdfunding for research trip

Post by Cavam » 17 Sep 2019, 11:01

Lilyputian: I have interest in your book, I have new phozos . Write me a private messaje

panzerrune

Re: Writing book on Ilse Koch - crowdfunding for research trip

Post by panzerrune » 24 Nov 2019, 04:25

I have heard, whether true or not that there is a photo of her in uniform. My main interest in a book would be if there are rare photos that have not been publicly seen before. Good luck with your endeavour.

Return to “Women in the Reich”