German moral defeat

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
jesk
Banned

German moral defeat

Post by jesk » 23 Jul 2019, 09:48

April 1945, in the German city.

Many Soviet soldiers recalled, seeing them, the Germans took off their hats and bowed.
Tell them: give daughter or granddaughter. Themselves will lead and put in bed.

Sejanus

Re: German moral defeat

Post by Sejanus » 23 Jul 2019, 12:51

jesk wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 09:48
April 1945, in the German city.

Many Soviet soldiers recalled, seeing them, the Germans took off their hats and bowed.
Tell them: give daughter or granddaughter. Themselves will lead and put in bed.
Your post makes no discernible point that I can see. Is there one? And what is the original source of the posted photo please?

"Give" was also highly inaccurate in practice as Soviet soldiers took by raping and murdering many thousands of female civilians (from children to the elderly when not too busy looting whatever they could get their hands on), encouraged and allowed to avenge themselves in frenzies of bloodlust on defeated, occupied and defenseless German populations with the approval of their superiors. Such behavior is morally indefensible.

Certainly the Germans were morally defeated and rightly so. But that does not mean that the Soviets were any better morally simply because they were on the winning side.
Last edited by Sejanus on 23 Jul 2019, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

jesk
Banned

Re: German moral defeat

Post by jesk » 23 Jul 2019, 13:28

Photos from the Internet. The meaning of the post in the decomposition of morality, not only soldiers, but also the civilian population. There is a lot of evidence not only about violence, about behavior that is unusual for a peaceful life. Worse than France and Norway, where women were punished for communicating with occupiers.

http://mysteriouscountry.ru/wiki/index. ... а/Германия

Germany struck us also with an abundance of generally accessible women. Almost everything was available, ranging from twelve-year-old girls to old women. Now I sometimes hear that the Soviet army was raping German women.

To the extent that I knew the real situation, I can say that this statement is absurd.

In one village we were distributed overnight to houses. The owner of the house, an old man, came to us and offered our daughter and granddaughter at our disposal. In his hands he had a sheet of paper, in which those who used his “hospitality” were signed. The Germans felt they were accomplices of Hitler and guilty of the fact that the German army worked in the Soviet Union. They expected something similar from the Soviet army. And they were ready to serve anything, and first of all - the female body. I must say that the Soviet soldiers did not miss this opportunity. How many of them are sick with sexually transmitted diseases, it is difficult to count.

My service in Germany began with a tragicomic event. I could explain in German. Therefore, some officers who wanted to start amorous affairs with Germans turned to me for help. Among them was the major from the political department of the division, which I have already mentioned. I introduced him to a very beautiful woman, in which several guys picked up gonorrhea. Then in the division they made fun of the fact that "Zinoviev awarded the clapper to Major K.". The secret he gave himself: having discovered the disease, he complained to me in the Special Section.

https://iremember.ru/memoirs/minometchi ... t-lvovich/

About the abuse of German women. As a rule, everything happened by mutual agreement, and here I can give you many examples, from funny to sad ones. You have not entered the house yet, as the Germans are ready to surrender and are in "full sexual readiness." And not because their propaganda of Goebbels intimidated, they say, all Russian soldiers are Asians-rapists, it is easier to lie down on the bed right away than forever in the damp earth. Many women simply "starve for the peasants." I know what I'm saying.

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”