Help wanted for a book project

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Ultima

Re: Help wanted for a book project

Post by Ultima » 08 Oct 2019, 19:37

Georg_S wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 13:14
Hello
Anyone who can contribute with info on Konstantin Aid born 14.12.1918 probably in Estonia. His SS file is almost empty, only known info is his promotion to SS-Ostuf. and birthdate.
Best regards
Georg
AID, Konstantin
*14.12.18, Estonia +25.04.2002 Boras, Sweden
Leutnant 6./Estn.Grz.Schtz.Rgt. 3 in August 1944

Regards
Ultima

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 08 Oct 2019, 20:36

Hello Ultima

Many Thanks for this, great help. In Sweden we have a ring above the A so the correct name of the town is "Borås"

Best regards
Georg
Last edited by Georg_S on 09 Oct 2019, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.
"Information not shared, is lost"

Personal Blog - http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/
Support AHF - app.php/support
My Project - www.führerliste.com

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 09 Oct 2019, 19:19

Hello all,

I am writing down the info on SS-Stubaf./SS-Ostuf. Kurt Alber, bon 1908. But there is some strange things that I want to check if someone knows more about this.
When I do search on him there is several photos from KB Archives and Wikipedia Commons that he is the photgrapher of several known photos such as Lino Masarie and Otto Skorzeny, one source claims that he also was attached to SS-Div. "Wiking" for some time. But his SSO doesn`t say anything about SS-"Wiking", "Totenkopf" or SS-Jagdverbande.

The original version of Fhr. liste der NARA has three different units for his service I have without "Totenkopf" and SS-Jagdverbande 17 units in total (from 1930 to 1944). His SSO held also very nice photos of him as SS-Uscha., SS-Ustuf. and in civilan clothes.

If anyone also know his date of death I would appriciate it a lot.

Best regards
Georg

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 19 Oct 2019, 13:47

More officers that I am searching photos and deathdate on. All the help I can get is much appriciated. You can send an email to me on georg68schwab(a)gmail,com

Hermann Ahlborn, born 1916 SS-Hstuf. SS-Kav.
Heinrich Ahlert, born 1913 SS-Hstuf. SS-Nederland
Hans Ahlf SS-Ostuf., born 1914 date of death known. Maybe have a photo of him? SS-Norge
Hans Ahrens SS-Ostuf., born 1913 KIA 1941 anyone who has more info on this officer is much well come to send info to me. He has no SS-File (vanished/stolen/burned etc) - SS-Pz.Gr.Rgt. 10
Hermann Ahrens, born 1914 KIA 1944 Anyone who has a photo of him? AA3 and AA11
Hermann Ahrens, born 1925 SS-St.Ob.junk. Photo and deathdate wished. Served among others on SS-Pz.A.AuE.Abt.

Once agian, any help much appriciated!

Best regards
Georg

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 16 Nov 2019, 21:35

Hello all,

Anyone who has an photo of -

Hans Arndt SS-Hstuf. (1937)
SS-Nr: 1242
NSDAP: 11898

He entered the NSDAP in 1925 and SS in 1928 so he had the most party awards possible incl. DAZ d NSDAP in Gold.

If anyone has a photos of him I would be much greatful.

Best regards
Georg
(georg68schwab(a)gmail.com

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 22 Nov 2019, 14:07

Help wanted!

If anyone has the deathdate and a photo of SS-Ostuf Günther Adolph (DoB 14.11.19144) I really would appriciate the help with that.

Adolph served in SS-Rgt. Westland of the 5.SS-Pz.Div. Wiking and he was among many other awards, holder of the DKiG

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Georg

georg68schwab(a)gmail.com

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 22 Nov 2019, 15:38

Georg,
I think you are beginning to see the mammoth task you have set yourself....and you are only on the letter 'A'. As I said in our email exchanges, I wish you luck in your task. It's one I once considered, but quickly disregarded it due to the enormity of the undertaking. There will be quite a few gaps in photographic material and factual material, and once that occurs, the whole project begins to lose credibility. But who knows, you might succeed where many have failed? I genuinely hope so.
All the best,
Max.

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 22 Nov 2019, 22:19

Hello Max,

Yes I know that I have a major work infront of me, but actually it goes very well. My SS / Waffen-SS Fhrliste will only have the SS-Files of the SS-Personalhauptamt, SS-Junkerschulen and SS-RuSHA as main source so the task isn´t that impossible. The only thing that the list can lack is deathdate and of course a photo. I know that many want the list to have photo (today I have 404 photos on officer with Letter A) of every officer but I am aware that´s a impossible task, so my goal is to have 50% , if that is enough I can only leave to the reader. So far is the Vol 1 (A) around 500 pages and I have only 5 rolls left to ad (of the A3343 SSO) then I am waiting on several rolls from SS-RuSHA, wich will end my work on Vol 1.
Why I only ask about A at this moment is the reason that it´s Vol 1, I am also working at the same time on the others volumes, but as A will be the first I concentrate the main work on that.

Why I started this work is that my copy of the Waffen-SS Fhrliste from NARA have 9 pages for all the officers on letter A, as an example Ekkehard Albert (SS-Ostubaf) 6 lines with units he served in since he entered the SS, why the colonel (ret) who made the original Fhrlist didn´t list all the other units is a mystery to me. My file for Ekkehard Albert has 23 lines of units. See attached sceendump. Many of the Allgemeine-SS officer doesn´t have as many units as an officer of the Waffen-SS. See Emil Alafberg as example from the Allg.-SS

But I also want to give a special thanks to those who help me with my project, the line of people growes every day and I am very greatful for the help you provide for me. You will all be mentioned in the books.

Best regards
Georg
Attachments
Emil Alafberg 01_txt.JPG
Emil Alafberg 01_txt.JPG (55.14 KiB) Viewed 867 times
Ekkehard Albert_txt.JPG

Erich2019

Post by Erich2019 » 23 Nov 2019, 05:46

Georg,

I love how you have taken this project by the horns and the samples you have sent me! Though it is a very laborious task, it will have a feeling of accomplishment like the massive work put out by Tessin ages ago with Biblio-Verlag! We always need future work and authors to add more information and fill the gaps of the past! Like Max has done with his books, your books will be your footprint in the sand as well!

Erich

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 27 Dec 2019, 17:14

Hello all,

I wonder if you can help me with an unknown SS-Untersturmführer, his name is Aetzmann and he had the title Dr. He was in 1944 attached to the SS-Hauptamt Amtgrp. D C I. That´s all I know about him, unfortunately is his SSO gone/stolen/burned (?).
His name and rank was found in NS31 Roll 2, page 0183. He did a tavel in Service before he went on leave.

I can only hope that this SS-Ustuf. Dr. Aetzmann now have an SS-RuSHA file, otherwise will his mark i Vol. 1 be very thin.

Any help is much appriciated. Maybe he is somewhere in a SS-Verordnungsblatt or similiar.

I missed you comment Erich2019, much appriciated. =)

Best regards
Georg

smetanin albert

Post by smetanin albert » 23 Jun 2021, 10:10

About Alber
Attachments
alber.jpg
19-3165_p.462
God created the Internet, but devil created Darknet.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”