Need Help Luftwaffe Pilot Otto Vandieken

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Loubert150

Need Help Luftwaffe Pilot Otto Vandieken

Post by Loubert150 » 12 Oct 2020, 07:48

Years ago I purchased a luftwaffe tunic from Germany. I traced it to its original owner, a Otto Vandieken. Over the years I’ve done a lot of research into this pilot. Recently while continuing my research I stumbled upon a paper grouping of this pilot that had recently sold. I’m hoping to get in touch with the owner. I’ve attached the link of the grouping:
https://www.trave-militaria.de/neuheite ... d.htm?c=17
I appreciate any help in reuniting this piece of history.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Need Help Luftwaffe Pilot Otto Vandieken

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 13 Oct 2020, 22:34

Hmm was he an *Ace*? I will search my bookmarks and see if he is on a www site of Luft.pilots and history. Try typing in on your searchengine (I use BING) your inquirey, like *8List of WW2 Luftwaffe pilots,etc and see what happens.As for the new owner of this grouping, good luck, I have no ides how to do that, unless the buyer has since put it up for sale on internaqtional www sites, might try that search as well

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 13 Oct 2020, 22:36

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 13 Oct 2020, 22:42

Hmm was he an *Ace*? I will search my bookmarks and see if he is on a www site of Luft.pilots and history. Try typing in on your searchengine (I use BING) your inquirey, like *8List of WW2 Luftwaffe pilots,etc and see what happens.As for the new owner of this grouping, good luck, I have no ides how to do that, unless the buyer has since put it up for sale on internaqtional www sites, might try that search as wellhttps://www.tracesofwar.com/persons/67352/Vandi ... ader-3.htm

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 13 Oct 2020, 22:48

Loubert150 wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 07:48
Years ago I purchased a luftwaffe tunic from Germany. I traced it to its original owner, a Otto Vandieken. Over the years I’ve done a lot of research into this pilot. Recently while continuing my research I stumbled upon a paper grouping of this pilot that had recently sold. I’m hoping to get in touch with the owner. I’ve attached the link of the grouping:
https://www.trave-militaria.de/neuheite ... d.htm?c=17
I appreciate any help in reuniting this piece of history.
I see on that site there is a *questions about the article-tab. Does that mean you can ask who bought that grouping?Might be worth a try

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”