Munitionsanstalt Sonnenburg

Discussions on the fortifications, artillery, & rockets used by the Axis forces.
Sonnenburg

Munitionsanstalt Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg » 30 Mar 2021, 18:01

Hi All. I'm looking for any information about H.Ma Sonnenburg ( Sonnenburg was former little town, laid in Neu Mark before the WW2 - todays lay in Poland c.a 100 km at the east of Berlin-called Slonsk now). There are propabily only a few and in fact only basic datas about this MUNA, which we can find in net, so my reserch just has finished. Due to this I've got request to You - if You have or will be any information/photos, memories of Muna's former workers or citzizens who livied around - plaes let me know abou this. I'll be glad about antyhing, which will expand me the knowledge about HMa Sonnenburg. Any information is welcome in this post.
S.

wimve

Re: Munitionsanstalt Sonnenburg

Post by wimve » 31 Mar 2021, 20:17

Welcome S. (?),

What did you have already found ?
Thanks,

Wim
www.petromax.nl
3D : http://www.petromax.nl/Hanstholm.html
http://www.petromax.nl/DeBeer.html

Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg » 01 Apr 2021, 23:55

Hi wimve. Did you meet any information about this MUNA?

Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg » 16 Jul 2023, 14:57

Here are two videos from MUNA produced at the beginning at this year.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=skaWhrWmsm8&t=15s
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_GeFQEcUWI&t=4s

I added below link to the article (page 45-89) abut history of this place which had been publicated in Poland in periodic " Science Notebooks": “New Marchia – a forgotten province – Lubusz Land – Common Roots. You can downlow it for free, but it is written in Polish, so if sb do not know Polish will have to use google translator.
There is still many to discover including plan of MUNA, but also infrastructure of this object. If sb have, will have any information about the MUNA, please let me know.
www.wimbp.gorzow.pl/wp-content/uploads/ ... /NM-14.pdf

S.

Return to “Fortifications, Artillery, & Rockets”